I need all of the help i can get

me7i the amazin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.morganbellas12.weebly.com
XP
Country
i dont get it what exactly is it you intend to create, & i presume it is a homebrew

and as it is your first project y dont you try someting a little easier such as a clone of windows with wifi capabilities, because something like that would spread accross the homebrew network like wildfire, espetialy if you made xp, vista and windows 7 versions of it. ..just a sugestion..

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
me7i the amazin said:
i dont get it what exactly is it you intend to create, & i presume it is a homebrew

and as it is your first project y dont you try someting a little easier such as a clone of windows with wifi capabilities, because something like that would spread accross the homebrew network like wildfire, espetialy if you made xp, vista and windows 7 versions of it. ..just a sugestion..
He is making a visual novel using the VNDS homebrew created by another developer. It is a LOT harder making any sort of homebrew than it is to make a visual novel for a system that is already easy to understand.

QUOTE(me7i the amazin @ Jul 26 2010, 09:44 AM) id off er to help but i wouldent be abled to make any sence of it, i have homebrew software but it is just too confusing. you could always try getting the creaters of dsorganise to help you (dragonminded). ..again just a suggestion..
The system used is really easy to understand, and quick to get used to (you just have "text Line of text" and "bgload image.xxx" and other simple commands). Funnily enough, your suggestions are leading him on to a multiapp, which totally has nothing to do with a VN and you are suggesting he talk with Dragonminded who has already left the DS dev for a couple years after quitting DSOrganize.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro