AI a new visual novel for NDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by invdrcats, Jun 26, 2010.

Jun 26, 2010

AI a new visual novel for NDS by invdrcats at 5:02 AM (1,179 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. invdrcats
    OP

Newcomer invdrcats Member

United States
    Im working on it right now but this is my first project game

if any wants to help me I will let you in

I need all of the help i can get

2. me7i the amazin

Newcomer me7i the amazin Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    i dont get it what exactly is it you intend to create, & i presume it is a homebrew

and as it is your first project y dont you try someting a little easier such as a clone of windows with wifi capabilities, because something like that would spread accross the homebrew network like wildfire, espetialy if you made xp, vista and windows 7 versions of it. ..just a sugestion..

3. me7i the amazin

Newcomer me7i the amazin Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    id off er to help but i wouldent be abled to make any sence of it, i have homebrew software but it is just too confusing. you could always try getting the creaters of dsorganise to help you (dragonminded). ..again just a suggestion..

4. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    The system used is really easy to understand, and quick to get used to (you just have "text Line of text" and "bgload image.xxx" and other simple commands). Funnily enough, your suggestions are leading him on to a multiapp, which totally has nothing to do with a VN and you are suggesting he talk with Dragonminded who has already left the DS dev for a couple years after quitting DSOrganize.