Gaming Again DS

radders248

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The new DS title from the makers of Hotel Dusk and Another Code, just wondering if the release iv read about for the US yesterday was correct and if anyone knows when it might be dumped? Really want this game before i go abroad in 3 days time!
unsure.gif

rayben

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres really know way of knowing when someone is going to upload a rom theyve dumped.
Im sure someone will be nice enough to release it if you're patient.

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For reference, the actual release date of the game has been changed from yesterday to Friday. Games don't normally ship out on a Friday so most likely it'll end up being Sunday or next Tuesday when it comes out.

LeonardoGolden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, I hope it comes out in retailers.

So sad that this is CING's last localized game. Quite a shame too, we'll never get an official localization for Last Window.

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
And if not i hope someone in here has the initiativity and skill to translate the sequel of the spectacular Hotel Dusk Room 215: Last Window: Midnight Promise
rolleyes.gif

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LeonardoGolden said:
This hasn't gotten a release?! 0_o

It has, you just have to look for it. It's not on any site's downloads, but in a forum. You'll have to find it yourself.

agimann

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
hmm, L551, you sure about it? ive tried all forums that i know of and i dont find it googling 'again ds us rom' hmm..romulationwiiso forum is the forum you are hinting at?

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agimann said:
hmm, L551, you sure about it? ive tried all forums that i know of and i dont find it googling 'again ds us rom' hmm..romulation forum is the forum you are hinting at?

I am sure, I have seen it. I cannot say which site, but check all the user uploads.

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it's been a few weeks since release, I'd say fast is outta the question. I'd use the word inevitably as far as hoping/wanting this release put online.

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
this game was dumped on a site last night, Ive played it with my acekard using akaio 1.6 rc2 but everytime i saved a game and tried to play it again the save corrupted
frown.gif

agimann

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
yeah same here on ak2i rc2. lets just wait for someone to fix it.
smile.gif
i`ve to remember to thanks the guy that made his best efforts in dumping it several times!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans