Gaming After Pokemon comes Mario Maker xD

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mario Maker does have online.
There is a mode where you can connect to the internet and download other courses.
I don't know if you could upload courses you made on the 3DS version or not. Many people say no.
We'll find out on December 2nd.

And that's where you're wrong, kiddo. Despite there already being servers with countless courses for the WiiU version, they decided to go all-offline for 3DS. You can only exchange courses via StreetPass, which is a complete nonsense if you're not from Japan where every person has six 3DS consoles.

Reactions: Arubaro

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
And that's where you're wrong, kiddo. Despite there already being servers with countless courses for the WiiU version, they decided to go all-offline for 3DS. You can only exchange courses via StreetPass, which is a complete nonsense if you're not from Japan where every person has six 3DS consoles.

I am sure there will be a way to share levels online via homebrew though it will be limited to CFW users until the PASLR bypass is finished since all new games will have PASLR enabled.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No you can download levels dor 100 mario runs. But you have no control over what kevels you get

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Wait. but then it's available in freeShop because title key?
The title key alone doesn't mean it's available on freeShop.
And even if you install it manually, you can't play it until the seed gets released by Nintendo.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yes, you can install the Title, you just can't open it.
I can play without problem,also there is update.
edit:it got loop and turned off the 3DS and now it says 3 days.

the Decrypted and Encrypted key is available on that title key.

Last edited by aos10,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there