• Likes 2
D

Deleted_171835

OP

New screenshots:

tumblr_m9hey65azz1qzp9weo4_400.jpg
tumblr_m9hey65azz1qzp9weo5_400.jpg

New Dialogue:

At some point in the game, Jake needs to be a bridge to carry you across into a new section of the game. But you have to wait until Jake wants to be a bridge in order to do it. The dialogue I wrote around it—which I'm not sure if this is going to end up in the game because I just wrote this the other day and it was kind of late—[is as follows:]

Hot Dog Princess would say, "Jake, before you go can you do me a kindness?"

Jake would say, "Sure HDP."

And Hot Dog Princess would say, "Make your body into a bridge for me. A goopy flesh bridge so I can walk all over you. I wanna smoosh my tiny hot dog feet into your nasty back!"

Jake says, "No that's super weird."

And she says, "Please just think about it. Keep it in your mind."

Jake says, "Well now I have to, because it's gross."

And then when you get to the bridge portion of the game, Jake will freak out and remember this crazy Hot Dog bridge fantasy and say, "Oh Glob! Hot Dog Princess' bridge fantasy is eating away at my psyche. I have to know if I'm into being a bridge. Finn, walk across my back."

And Finn says, "I am comfortable with this."

And then they walk across the bridge together and Jake says, "Phew, I can safely say I'm not into being a bridge. It's not a bad thing, but it's not something I'd want to do over gorges willy nilly. What I'm saying is: I'll be a bridge. Only sometimes, at designated markers."

And Finn says, "Ok, that's very helpful."

And Jake interrupts and says, "But I don't like it. I don't like being a bridge. I don't like it."

http://kotaku.com/59...-two-nights-ago

YRmdf.gif

The only thing thing that will make this game more perfect is voice-acting. And I'm definitely getting that collectors edition.

Reactions: 2 people

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The screens look a little more promising than what they've shown before.

That world map though, it looks really under-detailed and barren, just looks of green, brown, yellow and snow white plains.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this cartoon is the best of cartoon network these days.

i wonder if it will work on nogba....

There's not much good on Cartoon Network anyway.

Regardless though the show is very good and its one of the few 3DS purchases I have contemplated. The collector's edition is one of the better ones I've seen and it does help reassure that the game doesn't fall into the "WayForward's licensed crap" category and more into the "WayForward gives a crap" category.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this cartoon is the best of cartoon network these days.

i wonder if it will work on nogba....

So is Regular Show, together they're some of the greatest cartoons ever to grace the channel and that includes Adult Swim. They're both so good at gearing a cartoon for children that has humor in it that adults can truly enjoy just as much. I love it.

And yeah, I'm absolutely getting this for the 3DS. In fact its probably going to be the next 3DS game I buy (haven't bought one in a while).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...