Adventure RPG 'Tails of Iron' gets release date

tails of iron.JPG

The upcoming RPG adventure from indie devs Odd Bug Studio, Tails of Iron, got a release date and a new trailer today. The latter, narrated by Doug Cockle (Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher), gives a glimpse for the first time of the game's combat which is said to be punishingly souls-like.

Created by indie development team Odd Bug Studio and published by United Label, Tails of Iron takes players on an epic adventure as Redgi, heir of the Rat Throne. When ferocious frogs invade, Redgi must fight back to save his crumbling kingdom. Endearing companions, intricate combat and customizable gear adorn the compelling story, set in an immersive and explorable lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn world.

Key features of the game include:
  • Brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions;
  • A vast and treacherous Kingdom, comprising six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets;
  • A compelling story, narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of the legendary Doug Cockle;
  • Customizable attack styles with a vast array of distinct weapons and armor;
  • A range of side quests offering players additional gold-on-the-side;
  • Hidden blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons;
  • Savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals;
  • A gorgeous and lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn art style.
Tails of Iron is set to launch on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on September 17.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They should bring advertisements like this back LOL.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    or that german ninja turtle commercial
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Forgot to buy BBQ sauce at the store so made my own ffs
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Blues Hog BBQ sauces are pretty good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My insurance has a thing where if I do a virtual visit they'll just send me a $100 gift card to Walmart I'm about to sell a company my medical history for $100 lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My insurance has a thing called, " Nope, we aren't paying for that." that they like to use on us all the time. Then we play the "Ok we will go to some other insurance company." then they miraculously say ok we will pay for that.
  • The_Dizzy_Vizzy @ The_Dizzy_Vizzy:
    Well look at what the cat dragged in!!!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey, do you feel any older?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I don't
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, not right now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 That's my phrase, stop it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your phrase is I'm not drunk
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel a discomfort in my throat
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    BigOnYa after a long day.
  • AlbertJulian @ AlbertJulian:
    I got scammed last year by some internet fraudsters who made away with my crypto worth $210,000.I almost lost my life because i was so frustrated and was depressed..5 months ago a friend introduced me to {Assets lab} a crypto recovery company.At first i was very scared because then i was afraid because of the bad experience i had ..Three months ago i decided to contact {Assets lab} and I made my complain to them and they took some information and assured me that they will assist me recover my crypto .. They helped me throughout the process and so far so good they have recovered 95 % of the money that was stolen from me..Today am a happy woman and i will continue to spread the good news.. Contact {Assets lab} for any of your funds lost to scams.. They are the best..Below is their contact informaation Name : ASSETS LAB RECOVERYEmail: [email protected] / Whatsapp: +17126004729Telegram: @Assets_labWebsite: https://lab-assets.tech/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Reported
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mario kart 8s been out ten years now due for a 9 any time soon
    +1
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Maybe in the upcoming Direct?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably saving it for a switch 2 announcement
    +2
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Ay!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DTApple, gonna download the gdevelop app cuz sometimes i don't have the chance to use my pc
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DTApple, gonna download the gdevelop app cuz sometimes i don't have the chance to use my pc