Advanced coder

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by EbraamMorcos, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2012

Advanced coder by EbraamMorcos at 9:27 PM (711 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. EbraamMorcos
    OP

Member EbraamMorcos GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey guys i need an advanced coder to help me to translate Captain tsubasa new kick off

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    If you are making a thread like this (especially with this title) you are going to have to qualify it but first what makes you think you need an assembly capable hacker or programmer to translate the game- serious custom format beyond a basic extraction/insertion tool, game too restrictive to make it outside Japanese (extensive Tategaki, low character limits or something?

After this I pretty much said what I would say here in this post http://gbatemp.net/topic/323241-atelier-lina-the-alchemist-of-strahl/page__view__findpost__p__4147982

Edit- just saw the other thread ( http://gbatemp.net/topic/330057-captain-tsubasa-new-kick-off/page__fromsearch__1 ). From what the OP there said it sounds like a fairly standard rom unless something new has been discovered.

1 person likes this.
  3. EbraamMorcos
    OP

Member EbraamMorcos GBAtemp Regular

United States
  4. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    I don't think you're allowed to make a new thread just to ask for members. Keep it all in the same thread.

5. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.