Hacking Adrenaline v6 (Adrenaline VPK) is released

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok got excited with the release of Adrenaline 6 fix. I removed all traces of the old install, still getting the error c1-2858-3 :(

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Make sure you have removed all references to Andrenaline in the ur0:Tai config plus renamed or deleted the adrenaline folders.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Adrenaline 6 aready installed succsessfully and everything works fine, but I can´t get my adrenalinebubbles created with the bubblemanager v3.1 to work.
Any ideas how to fix it?

edit: sd2vita as ux0 and vitacard as uma0 and the pspemu-folder on both drives

Last edited by Muxi,

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
Adrenaline 6 aready installed succsessfully and everything works fine, but I can´t get my adrenalinebubbles created with the bubblemanager v3.1 to work.
Any ideas how to fix it?

edit: sd2vita as ux0 and vitacard as uma0 and the pspemu-folder on both drives

Your suppose to

remove or rename all old Andrenaline files/folders. due to confilct.
remove old references/statements in Tai config of old Andrenaline. due to conflict

Andreenaline 6 willl be the current version.

Old bubbles will now be redundant.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can't seem to launch any legitimately purchased PSN PSP games through Adrenaline with v6-fix, they all fail with "The game could not be started (80010087)." I can still run them fine from the Vita LiveArea, so it isn't a big deal, but it's just odd since it worked fine in v5 and older.

Edit: Changing UMD drivers and noDRM on/off doesn't make a difference.

Edit 2: If someone else runs into this, just copy act.dat from tm0 to ux0:/app/PSPEMUCFW/flash2/act.dat and your PSP stuff bought from PSN should work fine after that. Thanks, Flow!

Last edited by daxtsu,

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your suppose to

remove or rename all old Andrenaline files/folders. due to confilct.
remove old references/statements in Tai config of old Andrenaline. due to conflict

Andreenaline 6 willl be the current version.

Old bubbles will now be redundant.
I´ve already done that, but if I start a bubble I always was kicked back to Livearea. Does adrenalinebubblemanager not support the new adrenaline version 6 ?

Last edited by Muxi,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I´ve already done that, but if I start a bubble I always was kicked back to Livearea. Does adrenalinebubblemanager not support the new adrenaline version 6 ?

i have the very same issue, i am following the official guide from vitahax guide..
installed adrenaline vpk, then opened it to have it download the pbp, then went to vitashell and moved the 661 pbp from the ux0:adrenaline into > ux0:app/pspemucfw (there was already a 661 pbp present there) i simply replaced it there.

then i deleted the adrenaline folder from the root of ux0
then i am supposed to open the adrenaline application again, and when i open i get kicked back to the live area :l

edit: a reboot fixes the issue (needs to be launched twice, use the guide to fix that) happy gaming.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have the very same issue, i am following the official guide from vitahax guide..
installed adrenaline vpk, then opened it to have it download the pbp, then went to vitashell and moved the 661 pbp from the ux0:adrenaline into > ux0:app/pspemucfw (there was already a 661 pbp present there) i simply replaced it there.

then i deleted the adrenaline folder from the root of ux0
then i am supposed to open the adrenaline application again, and when i open i get kicked back to the live area :l

edit: a reboot fixes the issue (needs to be launched twice, use the guide to fix that) happy gaming.
I think we do not talk about the same problem. Adrenaline works fine for me, I can start it with the bubble, but I can´t start my favourites created with epsp-bubble-creator and adrenaline-bubble-manager from vitas livearea.

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
I think we do not talk about the same problem. Adrenaline works fine for me, I can start it with the bubble, but I can´t start my favourites created with epsp-bubble-creator and adrenaline-bubble-manager from vitas livearea.
I believe the bubbles are made in the config.txt file? I think you can go to the config.txt file and edit the bubbles to the new directory? I'm not really sure, never used PSP bubbles before.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I believe the bubbles are made in the config.txt file? I think you can go to the config.txt file and edit the bubbles to the new directory? I'm not really sure, never used PSP bubbles before.
in the config.txt, there is no reference to an eboot, only entries to the adrbblbooter.suprx. Adding a link to adrenaline_kernel.skprx doesn´t work

Last edited by Muxi,

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmm, not sure then
I think the adrenaline-bubbles-mangager needs to be updated to use with adrenaline 6

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think the adrenaline-bubbles-mangager needs to be updated to use with adrenaline 6
I´d like to start adrenaline6 from ur0 as version 5 does, but it seems that it only starts from ux0.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Fixing the free space integer is a glorious fix. Outrun and Sega Rally finally save, right? They don't even work on real PSPs if your card is larger than 1GB.

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country

Thats because its based on Andrenaline 5 not 6. Yes it needs and update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol