Hacking Adrenaline v6 (Adrenaline VPK) is released

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so possibly dumb question. When I'm deleting adrenaline, I don't touch the pspemu folder, right? I just delete the adrenaline folder in ux0. Is that correct? Then install vpk

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
confirmed it freezes when trying to click on the games section in adrenaline cfw on this new update. tried restarting vita,same thing keeps happening.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it sounds like u can just delete the flash files as they're downloaded automatically with the app. don't know if they're downloaded to the same location though. remove all traces of adrenaline from ur system, install vpk, add that one line to the kernel section of tai config, and ur done. that's what I get from it.
Is there more to add then that? I added the line of text to my config txt file in ur0 tai folder but when i reboot i still have to launch adrenaline twice to boot it up.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there more to add then that? I added the line of text to my config txt file in ur0 tai folder but when i reboot i still have to launch adrenaline twice to boot it up.

I don't know. I haven't installed it yet. I put custom text on my base game originally, so I hope will go smoothly with this. based on the source code, it looks like TheFlow is using Feakler's images which I'm using anyway. he changed the images with easy installer, so the images look worse than his personal ones which he uploaded.

Reactions: cvskid

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't plan to update for a while. I'll have to redo my app.db, then back that up along with the sd2vita/usbmc for my pstv. not hard, but it's a lot of work to do that.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm installing now. I just transferred my sd card to one with plastic casing as well. adrenaline now has the text! (adrenaline 6.61 by The Flow), so it matches my ark and vhbl installs. I can't get adrenaline to load at all!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

confirmed it freezes when trying to click on the games section in adrenaline cfw on this new update. tried restarting vita,same thing keeps happening.

same thing happens to me with sd2vita. it doesn't freeze permanently, but u can't access the game folder. it errors.

Reactions: Robert McCoy

tommaloney

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can some one please help to explain how i do this please. N00b here:)

Note #1: Adrenaline has been redesigned in 6.61 Adrenaline-6, so you'd need to launch Adrenaline twice everytime you reboot your device. To get rid of that, simply write this line to *KERNEL

Thanks

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a way better way than before, ill hold off updating until bugs have been squashed though, as mine works fine right now.

If it aint broke...

Still on 3.1, still not convinced the frame rate issues with some games were fixed prior to V6.
But, yeah, i'd wait since this is a big change to the code, which will most likely introduce bugs.

Last edited by Thelonewolf88,
Reactions: MKKhanzo and KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can some one please help to explain how i do this please. N00b here:)

Note #1: Adrenaline has been redesigned in 6.61 Adrenaline-6, so you'd need to launch Adrenaline twice everytime you reboot your device. To get rid of that, simply write this line to *KERNEL

Thanks

adrenaline would kick me out of it each time I opened it if I didn't add that kernel line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves