Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline

The Flow has released new Adrenaline with the following fixes

Changelog v4.1 -
- Fixed bug where holding R trigger while launching Adrenaline didn't open the recovery menu.
- Fixed msfs truncation bug that caused savedata corruption for Little Big Planet and maybe other games.
- Fixed wrong scale of PS1 games on PS TV.

you can also update with network update.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so we just have to update using the same method as a regular psp? When was that added? That so cool. I wonder if that PSP coldbird online play works with this yet. I never was able to try playing online with someone yet. :)

Reactions: CatmanFan

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
Great! Updated using XMB and it updated it great. Took me more time to set the internet connection than anything else.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps1 fps drop gone with 4.1?? can anyone confirm??

I'll report back but haven't tested this version yet, the easy method to detect the frame drops. Click on your full memory stick and count the seconds before it loads the games you installed to your memory card. After 3.0 or 3.1 it took about 2 to 3 seconds longer to load (you don't need to test crash team racing, or chocobo racing).

(the author added the ability to take screenshots and stuff, I'm sure that eats up memory but that is a guess)

(btw, does anyone know if those plugins for DLC in psp games work with Adrenaline? Never could get DLC to work even on a real psp)

Slowdown + Loading Test (bilnear filter used)

10 to 11 Seconds to load the psp and ps1 game list icons on my pstv memory card (when selecting the memory stick option from the psp emulator) which is 57 gigs with 3 gigs free on Adrenaline 4.1

Intelligent Qube Final, noticed random slowdown in levels 4 and 5 when capturing a cube, it was very brief (this is not in addition to the regular sound hitches from time to time, which are normal and not noticable)

"Adrenaline v3 fix" is 8 Seconds to load the "game list display" on memory card in the psp emu when selecting the Memory Stick

"Adrenaline v3 fix" has more slowdown when using the filter options on Intelligent Qube Final so its not as good as the 4.1 update, plus you don't have screen size options in v3 fix

Going to upgrade to Adrenaline 4.1, its less problematic (3 more seconds of loading so that is a small tradeoff)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

zomgugoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still seeing stuttering in the framerate of Dead or Alive, but it seems that the inputs are responding better.

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome stuff!

Perhaps in the next release, fix the PSP plugin categories lite, so it properly shows a custom PSP ISO category, instead of it saying Uncategorized?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1