Hacking Activating second Vita with files from the first - possible?

Miichaell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From January I have SLIM PCH-2016 with FW 3.60 and installed HENkaku. My girlfriend wanted her own console, so I bought second one (or better to say - I both two Vitas - one OLED, one SLIM). My question is: when I already have activated my Slim Vita (in time when this was still possible), can I copy the activation files to the second one? Both of them are using the same account (my account). Everything I want is to restore games purchased from PS Store on the second Vita too (without obtaining fake license through NoNpDrm plugin or firstly restoring to my Vita and then copying "true" or fake license). I have all my purchased games backed up in PC, so only wants to restore them and play on both consoles without doing any other steps. Is it possible to copy these activation files (and which files)? If yes, can I only copy them from Slim to Slim (and only from 2016 to 2016, not for example from 2004 to 2016 or vice versa) or doesn't matter which version of Vita it is? (OLED -> SLIM, SLIM-> OLED without problem, even e.g. OLED 1004 -> SLIM 2016) Is the license joined to account (so it shouldn't be a problem), or to the specific console (S/N or MAC or something like that)? Thanks for an answer.

Miichaell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I should or I can for sure? Sorry for that comment, but it is really important for me. It took me more than half year to get second Vita with 3.60 and I don't want to get ban on one of them or even both of them. Slim or OLED doesn't matter? The activation is joined with account only? Thanks.

D

Deleted User

i did this by just logging into my enso vita after spoofing with henkaku. I had bricked my original during the enso beta and had to buy a replacement. Hope this helps.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The way people have kept activation for this long is by backing up and restoring the activation files, so it would for sure work irregardless of the Vita used. As long as the account linked is the same, it'll work.

Regarding bans, so far nobody has ever been banned for using Henkaku so far, the only bans that have occurred have been temporary IP bans caused (most likely) by NEAR. As long as you're not attempting to upload hacked trophies or try connecting to PSN with pirated material (which isn't really possible now anyways), you should be fine.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way people have kept activation for this long is by backing up and restoring the activation files, so it would for sure work irregardless of the Vita used. As long as the account linked is the same, it'll work.

Regarding bans, so far nobody has ever been banned for using Henkaku so far, the only bans that have occurred have been temporary IP bans caused (most likely) by NEAR. As long as you're not attempting to upload hacked trophies or try connecting to PSN with pirated material (which isn't really possible now anyways), you should be fine.
Please just reconfirm again before I proceed: as long as it's the same PSN account, then I can use same activation files, and I can keep multiple Vita online?

If so, please clarify again which files to back up. I remember a guide wololo saying about back up files from several partitions, while some guide just to specifically back up tm0.

Below from Wololo guide.
  1. tm0:/npdrm/act.dat
  2. vd0:/registry/system.dreg
  3. vd0:/registry/system.ireg
  4. ur0:/user/00/np/myprofile.dat (not needed for activation but it’s needed if you want to use Remote Play even if you can’t use PSN)

Last edited by tivu100,

Miichaell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to activate second Vita with these 4 files mentioned above, without succes. Vita is still not activated. So the activation files is probably specific console related. Is there any other options to activating?

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I tried to activate second Vita with these 4 files mentioned above, without succes. Vita is still not activated. So the activation files is probably specific console related. Is there any other options to activating?
Yes, you can spoof CID to this from your old console.
But still some games wont work because of it.

Last edited by SKGleba,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1