Gaming Activating Cheats in Pokemon Platinum

Rivethart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded the cheat index and fixed the cheats I wanted in my game the way they're supposed to be. The problem is, I can't figure out how to activate them inside the game, and I can't find any websites to help! I'm new to this, and would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is he saying? Is he saying that he doesn't know how to use the cheats?

EDIT: Next time, provide more information - type of flashcart, type of firmware, etc.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
lolzed said:
he's asking us on how to activate the cheats on his flashcart,we don't know the flashcart,we can't help

Oh, I see. So is he saying how he can move the Cheats onto his flashcart so he could use it?
he has the cheats,he has picked it,but doesn't know how to activate
blink.gif
i think its self explanatory anyway

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, nvm. I'm bad at retrieving the correct information in my head. Can be a little confusing to me at times. When will he reply...he's been on his thread for like 10 minutes.

Jacinto009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your on DSTTi, make sure the cheats are set to ON. Go to your cheats and there will be a little cheat panel thing that probably says off. Touch and put on, then press select. This will save the option. If you press B, the options won't change. If your on the Action Replay, I think there is suppose to be a box next to the game or something that shows that the cheats are on or off. If it's none of these, trying Googling this question based on the flash cart that you own (if your using a flash cart). EX. How to use cheat on {NAME OF FLASH CART}.

Rivethart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I'm using an Acekard 2. And I have the cheats downloaded on my SD Card and selected. I can't figure out how to use them IN THE GAME, after I have the game up and running. Sorry I was so unclear. Like I said, I'm new to this.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Rivethart said:
I'm sorry, I'm using an Acekard 2. And I have the cheats downloaded on my SD Card and selected. I can't figure out how to use them IN THE GAME, after I have the game up and running. Sorry I was so unclear. Like I said, I'm new to this.
You have to active the cheats before booting the game. Each cheat works differently. Some automatically start working. Others need a button combo which you can usually read from the cheat itself. To bring open the cheat menu, I believe you have to press X when you hover over the ROM then tap Cheats.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rivethart said:

guys, its not his flashcart, its just that he doesnt know how to use the cheats. [im guessing he never used pokemon cheats before.]

the cheats should have a description saying stuff like [L+R] or [SELECT]

you press those buttons in the game to activate it.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the cheat doesn't have a description, then it's most likely that you won't need activators. Just put the cheats on and there you go. If it has a description, most likely under the title of the cheats, it's either telling you that this cheat has activators or it's giving you a description on how to use the cheat.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
If the cheat doesn't have a description, then it's most likely that you won't need activators. Just put the cheats on and there you go. If it has a description, most likely under the title of the cheats, it's either telling you that this cheat has activators or it's giving you a description on how to use the cheat.

exactly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-