Hacking Activate PSN Offline on 6.72

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I’m trying to follow this amazing guide but at the 3:00 mark he lost me cuz how do I generate those folders onto a USB stick if i can’t go online?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use @Leeful 's script to get your account id. make the account on sony's official webpage. you'll then sign in with his script and paste the page link into the script from what I remember. it works as I tested it with all known accounts, and they verified as correct. saves are in little endian meaning that the least important byte comes first, so it's byte reversed (i.e. 0123456789 becomes 8967452301).

Reactions: KiiWii and laz305

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use @Leeful 's script to get your account id. make the account on sony's official webpage. you'll then sign in with his script and paste the page link into the script from what I remember. it works as I tested it with all known accounts, and they verified as correct. saves are in little endian meaning that the least important byte comes first, so it's byte reversed (i.e. 0123456789 becomes 8967452301).
Kool thanks i had already found another one and it worked. But can you tell me what’s the point? I thought I was gonna be able to play my games that I already have downloaded that wouldn’t let me play cuz it asks to update. They still won’t play now saying they can’t verify

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno. if you have legit purchases and you deleted the account, you'll have to find the games online probably. you can't dump them unless they're bootable and the licenses are probably gone. I think you need fake packages of the games.

Reactions: laz305

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno. if you have legit purchases and you deleted the account, you'll have to find the games online probably. you can't dump them unless they're bootable and the licenses are probably gone. I think you need fake packages of the games.
Yes I only have my purchases on it atm. So I guess then I’ll have to delete them and replace them with fpkg?

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the account was deleted or you changed your aid, probably yes, but I have no experience with that.
Nope nothing has been deleted. I haven’t turned it on in almost a year waiting for this jailbreak. So far was not worth the wait. Still can’t play games I own.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's odd. I have no problems on 5.05, but I don't play my ps4 ever. it's just kinda neat having an exploitable system. and, it's that dragon quest metal slime edition one, so I can't part with it.

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's odd. I have no problems on 5.05, but I don't play my ps4 ever. it's just kinda neat having an exploitable system. and, it's that dragon quest metal slime edition one, so I can't part with it.
My dumb bad. It’s the games that I got for free when I had a psn plus account that I can’t play. All of my other purchased games I can play so I’m good now.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if there's a way to fix those, probably not if they're now unplayable. I know you could pirate psn plus games on the vita. I was doing that for a time 'til I realized most of the games were garbage.

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dumb bad. It’s the games that I got for free when I had a psn plus account that I can’t play. All of my other purchased games I can play so I’m good now.
There is a payload to fix the expiration date of PS+ games already downloaded on your system...

Google It : Reactpsplus payload

Enviado de meu XT1095 usando o Tapatalk

Last edited by Bergot,
Reactions: laz305

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P