Hacking Action Replay for DS

charley33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
When I forgot to read instructions and just thought I would do it, I plugged in the action replay and the would you like windows to find the software for you window came up I ended up cancelling it, twice, then put in the disk and did all that, now it wont read the Ds when it is plugged in to computer (with the action replay plugged into ds) so I think some where along the line I havent loaded the drivers........Please how can I load the drivers and fix this in a simple way so that my computer recognises the new USB connection so I can then put disk in and reload, I have removed the programme and tried doing it this way but computer will still not register when it AR is plugged into usb...thanks for any help you can provide

camintmier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AJBussinessesUK said:
read the gbatemp action replay review

You could have at least found and linked to the post AJBussinessesUK...

Here's the review for the Action Replay DS.

As for fixing the USB problem, you might want to try USBDeview.

First, unplug the Action Replay from the computer, then run USBDeview. A window should pop up with a list of all your USB devices. The device should probably say something like "Action Replay" probably, but I'm not 100% sure since I don't own an Action Replay. Right click on the device you want Windows to forget about, and select "Uninstall Selected Devices". Now you should be able to plug the Action Replay back into the computer, and Windows should now ask for a driver (if any is needed).

I hope that helps you some charley33.

Note: I'm not sure what the Device Name for the Action Replay is in USBDeview, so if anyone can supply it, that'd be great.

charley33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
thanks for that I will try it as soon as my son gets back from holiday and thanks for making instructions clear and simple to understand it makes sorting things out much easier

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end