ROM Hack [ACNL:WA]Other ntr plg

FPG-WOLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Please try another plg for ACNL: WA other than that of rydog with different functionality because the text to item and the online seeder does not work for me thank you for your help

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't be the case..they typed in a thread title.

I assume he's looking for a plugin for NTR, but it's worded very oddly.
He's looking for a different NTR plugin for ACNL, because the one that Rydog made "doesn't work" for him.

OP just needs to figure out how to properly get Rydog's plugin to work. I don't have the time to use the plugin, play ACNL anymore due to summer classes, nor do I have the patience to help.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sorry a new and im french its not easy for me... How to delete this post? Pls
No, no. It's perfectly fine if you are having a hard time, I am happy to see you are trying. I am just a little confused to what you are asking, it looked like you took piece of a conversation and made a thread off that. So I was really confused if you were replying to a member I was ignoring or if there was context.
It seems you are looking for a new plugin, but currently I don't think there are other plugins beside the one made by him.

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

FPG-WOLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, no. It's perfectly fine if you are having a hard time, I am happy to see you are trying. I am just a little confused to what you are asking, it looked like you took piece of a conversation and made a thread off that. So I was really confused if you were replying to a member I was ignoring or if there was context.
It seems you are looking for a new plugin, but currently I don't think there are other plugins beside the one made by him.
Thank you for your understanding but i do not understand or is my error ... i am not posting message in the right category? Finally if you know how to delete a post it would be nice to tell me how to do thanks

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
From what I understand, he wants someone to create another Animal Crossing New Leaf NTR Cheat menu since the text to item does not work for him online

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thank you for your understanding but i do not understand or is my error ... i am not posting message in the right category? Finally if you know how to delete a post it would be nice to tell me how to do thanks
It's more my end than anything else, there seems to be a bit of a language barrier and context that I wasn't quite sure of. You are posting the right section, so hopefully someone more knowledge on this topic can help you better than I can.

Reactions: FPG-WOLF

FPG-WOLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
From what I understand, he wants someone to create another Animal Crossing New Leaf NTR Cheat menu since the text to item does not work for hme online

No I just want that if someone else knows other plg for acnl other than that of rydog that it shares the plg because I saw in video that some had deferent plg ... sorry if you do not understand me

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
@FPG-WOLF Does the game's icon look like this?
QJFfJ5q.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee