ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
for some reason, this cannot connect to my game anymore regardless if i have edizon and cheats off.
I don't know what is going on? Is it because my internet default relies on a vpn?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
for some reason, this cannot connect to my game anymore regardless if i have edizon and cheats off.
I don't know what is going on? Is it because my internet default relies on a vpn?
Happened to me, had to restart the game/switch from time to time

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've also been struggling with some of my cheats randomly not working anymore after working prior to replacing my battery.
Unrelated. Either your setup is messed up or your SD card corrupted. Make sure cheats are where they belong and any tool/overlay you'd need is in it's proper location aswell.
But offtopic, rather ask at the noob question thread for more help.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Unrelated. Either your setup is messed up or your SD card corrupted. Make sure cheats are where they belong and any tool/overlay you'd need is in it's proper location aswell.
But offtopic, rather ask at the noob question thread for more help.
sorry. i just was worried it was related to the program though i guess not ;;

saraschristian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance someone can walk me through modding my switch and using this app? I’m here from the days of action replay for my animal crossing wild world and I’m new to switch (just for it for Christmas) but I neeeeed to be able to spawn in items!

gymbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything similar to ACNHMobileSpawner that can import patterns in the game in real time?

Any chance someone can walk me through modding my switch and using this app? I’m here from the days of action replay for my animal crossing wild world and I’m new to switch (just for it for Christmas) but I neeeeed to be able to spawn in items!
@saraschristian, you need a moddable switch and newly sold ones cannot be modded (because patched) unless the chip inside is replaced. You can check if your switch is patched here: ismyswitchpatched dot com

Lots of videos on youtube that demonstrate how to mod.

Last edited by gymbro,

PandaMan19

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi Guys,can anyone help me? I've installed the Sysbot on my switch, copy pasted the atmosphere and letting it merge with my atmosphere, checked the empty flag files too, rebooted my switch, and PC. Using my IP address, I can't connect to poker because of "data validation", can't even use mobile spawner....well to be exact, i can use it to connect, to check my battery level. but when I read Ram, it shows all furniture even though my inventory is empty, and when I replace it with..say...orange, and write changes, the confetti pops on the MS but nothing happened in my switch. I have edizon but pressed L until main title menu before pressing A when starting my ACNH. What am I doing wrong? Also do we need to put the Sysbot.nsp anywhere?

Attachments

• image_2023-09-14_010803767.png
    image_2023-09-14_010803767.png
    333.6 KB · Views: 22

Z3nZ3s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just a Q. Would it be possible kind of port this app to Fae Farm? I know it a new game, and that all the IDs, and such need to be found out firts.

Reactions: valelisa102

BrownJesu5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to find a list of planted flower names so I can plant them on my map. Some aren't showing up in the android app or I'm not sure what to type to see them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative