Hacking Acekard2i & New DSi Colors?

ShinGlacier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows if Acekard2i works on the new japanese DSi colors?
I've searching about it and didn't find anything about it, =\

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uhh... Well... All we know is this.

AceKard 2i + Current Japan DSi = Working
AceKard 2i + Australian DSi = Working
AceKard 2i + European DSi = Not Working
AceKArd 2i + North American DSi = ?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:

all *WE* know?
what are your sourceS, and why do *YOU* know?

all *I* know is im owning a 1.2E firmware european DSi since a few hours, and both my ak2i and my ez5Vi are doing their job just fine.
but who cares, cause *YOU* guys know...

screw it

greets, g.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ur rude... and all WE know is that DSi in eur has not been released. if YOU have news please share with US

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
g.crow said:
Splych said:

all *WE* know?

all *I* know is im owning a 1.2E firmware european DSi since a few hours, and both my ak2i and my ez5Vi are doing their job just fine.

screw it

greets, g.
do *YOU* ever checK the front*page*?

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

WAIT WAIT WAIT !
Are you saying that you have a EURO DSi which works with AK2i ?!

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i know nothing.
all i wanna say is: we all know nothing.
alle we have is one guy who says "my ak2i doesnt work on my euro dsi" (which he got for review from nintendo) and one guy who says "my ak2i works on a AUS dsi" (which he tested in wallmart or something).
we just have to wait.

cheers

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g.crow said:
i know nothing.
all i wanna say is: we all know nothing.
alle we have is one guy who says "my ak2i doesnt work on my euro dsi" (which he got for review from nintendo) and one guy who says "my ak2i works on a AUS dsi" (which he tested in wallmart or something).
we just have to wait.

cheers
look, what are you on about?
are you saying you have a euro dsi working with ak2i or ezvi or whatever or not?
if not then dont spout crap and just say 'we dont know for sure'

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do agree that the information about the AK2i not working on a European DSi may be false, because we don't really know who's claiming it. For all we know it's just some kind of stupid joke or something.

I think we can be sure about the Australian DSi though. This news has a reputable source, so I don't doubt that it's true.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i talked to the guy who said the ak2i isnt working on euro dsi, he is the webmaster/owner/leader/whatever of the german fansite nintendo-online.de

he said he is using latest akaio firmware and his ak2i works just fine on his japanese dsi, but does refuse to boot on his euro dsi with firmware 1.2e, which came out of the box and wasnt updated as the servers arent online yet.
and all other news claiming the ak2i doesnt work on euro dsi are based on his statement as source.

if his statement is true or he is making fun of us all, we dont know and we will see.

we cant say yet "ak2i does/does not work" on whatever hardware besides the japanese, cause all this discussion is based on one guy for each side.

and no, i dont own a dsi yet, i should have made my sarcasm clearer.

sry for my bad english, cheers, g.

ShinGlacier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it seems like no one here have a Lime Green/Metalic Blue/Whatever Pink DSi so far to give me an answer, bu I ordered my Metalic Blue DSi already and probably i'll receive it by next week.

So, if no answers appear until then I guess i'll be able to answer that myself, D:
Thanks everyone who helped or tried to help here! =)

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
g.crow said:
all *WE* know?

screw it

greets, g.
Well sorry... I don't know what your deal is. All I did was state what I have known. My source is at this thread. Since you are making such a big deal out of this, I will just go with what you are saying. For all I care... I wouldn't be helping you if I knew you were going to give this kind of attitude. Those are one of the few things I would prefer. A nicer attitude.

You have come for help, and we have given you help. A better thing would to at least say Thank You, or tell us what you think instead of making what you said to have so much attitude.

My source for the Australian DSi is at this web page: AceKard 2i working with Australian DSi. It is even on the front page of GBAtemp.

My source for the Japanese DSi is at this thread of GBAtemp: Official AceKard 2i Review. It clearly shows the AceKard 2i working on the DSi.

I just can't get rid of those times when people give so much attitude... they are just stuck in my head and I want to scream so loud. I can accept the fact that the DSi isn't working for that guy, so just stop talking and don't talk about it anymore. All you can do is WAIT!

@ Shin ~ Yes. I hope that you can do that. I appreciate you trying to make this thread a better place.

borgsimo

Trophies
XP
Country
If the AceKard 2i works on the Australian DSi then surely it should work on the European DSi as they are both PAL versions, have no differences and are going to have the same firmware on release.

So should work. I hope so cause I have ordered both (the dsi and Acekard 2i) and hope it does work or i'll send them back.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I have no knowledge on released like PAL or NPSC or what ever they are. Hopefully, what you are going to say is true. I am hoping that the DSi for North America is going to work with the AceKard 2i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer