Hacking Acekard2i Fake/Clone now what? (ezbuy365.com)

i3one21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to say I don't think ezbuy365 knowingly sent me clone cards. My friend ordered a week after I did and just got his card and it was a "real" acekard2i.

ezbuy365

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i3one21 said:
UPDATE Mar 29th: Quick summary. Got two clone Acekard2i from ezbuy365 and they are sending me replacements.

I bought two Acekard2i from ezbuy365.com and I am pretty sure they are clones. Let me tell you what I have done so far.

I do have one working Acekard2i which I got from somewhere else (using AKAIO 1.8.6a ). So that is the microSD card I have been using with the “Fake” Acekard2i. So any problems having to do with the SD card can be ruled out.

When I first got the Acekard2i I put the SD card in and put the Acekard2i in my DSi. Turned it on and saw “Alex Rider”. Click “A” and got this message, “An error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.”

I tried the same suspected fake Acekard2i in a DS Lite (v5 – magenta screen color). I got an error message but can’t remember what that one said. UPDATE: See the fourth post.

I read that if it is a fake to try the official firmware. So I put the 4.23 on the SD card. The one from Acekard download page.

I put the Acekard2i back in the DS Lite and it worked sorta. I was able to see the games in my games folder but most of them didn’t work. I then tried the Acekard2i in the DSi and got the same error message as before, “An error has occurred. Press…”.

Next, I decided I would try to flash one of the Acekard2i because maybe it didn’t have the latest 1.4.1 fix or whatever it is. So I followed the instructions from the n00b guide. Got the blue screen loaded and it said “Update is done, reboot DS”. Okay, I thought I had made progress. Well the one card I tried to flash I can’t get the DS or DSi to recognize it with either AKAIO or 4.23. I even did the “Paper Trick” thinking it wasn’t reading the card. No luck. I think that card is completely screwed (aka Bad Flash?).

http://www.acekard.com/news.php#106
According to these images the two cards do not have the pin hole above the second gold piece and the cut out does have a right angle. My other “good” card does have the arc cut out and there is a pin hole.

So if anyone has any other ideas I am more than willing to try it. My question now is if these are “Fake/Clones” are they useful at all? Can I exchange them or something? Does ezbuy365.com or any retailer know they are selling clones if in fact they are?

Dear customer
We are very sorry for the ak2i card not works with your DSi.We emailed to you few days ago,And resent your order.
All the acekard 2i cards were tested in DSi before shipped out,As we all know the fake acekard 2i have same package,Is very hard to distinguish between
real and fake,Your acekard 2i card were tested by AKAIO 1.7.5 in February,they all works very well.The AKAIO 1.8.6 was released in March,so we can't test they are real or fake,maybe we were cheated by our supplier.But now we test our acekard 2i via AKAIO 1.8.6,Customers don't need worry about receive bad or fake acekard 2i card.

Ezbuy365 is a responsible company,if you don't like our goods or goods is bad,please contact us,we will send replacement or return your money.

Regards
Ezbuy365 Team

i3one21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VentusVanitas said:
Am I the only one to think the previous post (above mine) is Bs?
No it is not Bs. Every time I have emailed them, they have responded within 24hrs or sooner. I told them I received "clones" they are sending me new ones. My friend ordered from same place and received a "real" acekard. I would have to say since being a customer with them their priority seems to be customer satisfaction. Do not hesitate to order from them.

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If my payment gets through (since my wood R4 clone is working - i dont really care if it doesn't) - lets hope I get a real one too
biggrin.gif

zzz92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I trust EZbuy365, i ordered my iEDGE from them and it was legit. I can totally understand that they got cheated by their supplier. I've seen this happen one too many times. Hopefully your new cart will be a real 1!

Jannet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I feel confused that there're always fake or coloned cards from Acekard team.
That's mean the AK flashcard is more easy to copy or the quality is so well ,then all Pirates always follow them. Which one? I don't exactly know .
But from my playing experience of almost all the flashcard , i feel the Supercard DSTWO is the best for all guys , always stablel.

perezosogato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i3one21 said:
I emailed ezbuy365 that I thought I received clones and sent them pictures. They wrote me back and said:

"Dear customer
No problem,Maybe they are clone,But we tested them via AKAIO1.7.5 kernel,they are all works very well.The clone card have same packages,Maybe our supplier cheated us,We already found this probelm,We will responsible for the bad products,we will resend your order and per-upgrade them to 3DS version.We are very sorry for our mistake.
Regards"

When I recieve the replacements I will be definitely be satisfied.

If i were you, i will ask a full refund. Kills time and money... Since they kinda admit the cards are clone.

One tip for your reference, when you use the bar code to check whether it is genuine or fake. Be advised, it only can be used for three times. If it can use over three times. It means the cards you received are stil clone.

It is kind of way to check.

The below is the picture i received from AK team
The digit "2" color in the original one get near to gold color. In the fake one , it gets near to black.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_lEwRFv4E...2i_original.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_lEwRFv4E...512/2i_fake.jpg

Check from SST chip and PCB ,
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_lEwRFv4E...ginal%20SST.jpg

Sorry, guys, the image does not show up, i duno why. "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed“

If you want to see the picture, please copy the link and paste in the browser.

Hope this helps.

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jannet said:
That's mean the AK flashcard is more easy to copy or the quality is so well ,then all Pirates always follow them. Which one????don't exactly know .
But from my playing experience of almost all the flashcard , i feel the Supercard DSTWO is the best for all guys , always stablel.

apparently its cause now everyone says to get an acekard instead of R4 so now people clone it.

Jannet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
bashscrazy said:
Jannet said:
That's mean the AK flashcard is more easy to copy or the quality is so well ,then all Pirates always follow them. Which one????don't exactly know .

apparently its cause now everyone says to get an acekard instead of R4 so now people clone it.

Ye , just like this , but i really think that no need to follow the saying , we should choose which we like .

i3one21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received the replacement acekard2i. Anyone should feel comfortable buying from ezbuy365. Each time I emailed them, they quickly replied to help resolve the issue. It turned out the first acekard2is were clones, but they sent me replacement ones. They even followed up asking if I received them and made sure it all worked out. Knowing I got a "defective" product, they quickly took care it. You should buy from them with confidence. Thanks ezbuy365.

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i3one21 said:
I received the replacement acekard2i. Anyone should feel comfortable buying from ezbuy365. Each time I emailed them, they quickly replied to help resolve the issue. It turned out the first acekard2is were clones, but they sent me replacement ones. They even followed up asking if I received them and made sure it all worked out. Knowing I got a "defective" product, they quickly took care it. You should buy from them with confidence. Thanks ezbuy365.

That's good to hear. I'm expecting mine this week. hopefully..
glare.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.