1. i3one21

OP i3one21 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I wanted to say I don't think ezbuy365 knowingly sent me clone cards. My friend ordered a week after I did and just got his card and it was a "real" acekard2i.

2. ezbuy365

ezbuy365 Newbie
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    Dear customer
    We are very sorry for the ak2i card not works with your DSi.We emailed to you few days ago,And resent your order.
    All the acekard 2i cards were tested in DSi before shipped out,As we all know the fake acekard 2i have same package,Is very hard to distinguish between
    real and fake,Your acekard 2i card were tested by AKAIO 1.7.5 in February,they all works very well.The AKAIO 1.8.6 was released in March,so we can't test they are real or fake,maybe we were cheated by our supplier.But now we test our acekard 2i via AKAIO 1.8.6,Customers don't need worry about receive bad or fake acekard 2i card.

Ezbuy365 is a responsible company,if you don't like our goods or goods is bad,please contact us,we will send replacement or return your money.

Regards
    Ezbuy365 Team

3. VentusVanitas

VentusVanitas GBAtemp Regular

Am I the only one to think the previous post (above mine) is Bs?

4. i3one21

OP i3one21 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    No it is not Bs. Every time I have emailed them, they have responded within 24hrs or sooner. I told them I received "clones" they are sending me new ones. My friend ordered from same place and received a "real" acekard. I would have to say since being a customer with them their priority seems to be customer satisfaction. Do not hesitate to order from them.

5. bashscrazy

bashscrazy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    If my payment gets through (since my wood R4 clone is working - i dont really care if it doesn't) - lets hope I get a real one too [​IMG]

6. zzz92

zzz92 Member
    Newcomer

Senegal
    I trust EZbuy365, i ordered my iEDGE from them and it was legit. I can totally understand that they got cheated by their supplier. I've seen this happen one too many times. Hopefully your new cart will be a real 1!

7. huangyu

huangyu Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Good luck, now that you will 2 in the end , and i hope your second one will work ...

8. Jannet

Jannet Member
    Newcomer

France
    I feel confused that there're always fake or coloned cards from Acekard team.
    That's mean the AK flashcard is more easy to copy or the quality is so well ,then all Pirates always follow them. Which one? I don't exactly know .
    But from my playing experience of almost all the flashcard , i feel the Supercard DSTWO is the best for all guys , always stablel.

9. perezosogato

perezosogato Member
    Newcomer

Canada

If i were you, i will ask a full refund. Kills time and money... Since they kinda admit the cards are clone.

One tip for your reference, when you use the bar code to check whether it is genuine or fake. Be advised, it only can be used for three times. If it can use over three times. It means the cards you received are stil clone.

It is kind of way to check.

The below is the picture i received from AK team
    The digit "2" color in the original one get near to gold color. In the fake one , it gets near to black.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_lEwRFv4E...2i_original.jpg
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_lEwRFv4E...512/2i_fake.jpg

Check from SST chip and PCB ,
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_lEwRFv4E...ginal%20SST.jpg

Sorry, guys, the image does not show up, i duno why. "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed“

If you want to see the picture, please copy the link and paste in the browser.

Hope this helps.

10. bashscrazy

Canada
    apparently its cause now everyone says to get an acekard instead of R4 so now people clone it.

11. Jannet

Jannet Member
    Newcomer

France
    Ye , just like this , but i really think that no need to follow the saying , we should choose which we like .

12. i3one21

OP i3one21 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I received the replacement acekard2i. Anyone should feel comfortable buying from ezbuy365. Each time I emailed them, they quickly replied to help resolve the issue. It turned out the first acekard2is were clones, but they sent me replacement ones. They even followed up asking if I received them and made sure it all worked out. Knowing I got a "defective" product, they quickly took care it. You should buy from them with confidence. Thanks ezbuy365.

13. bashscrazy

Canada
    That's good to hear. I'm expecting mine this week. hopefully.. [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Acekard2i, (ezbuy365, Clone