acekard2i 1.4

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by whysoserious, Dec 22, 2009.

Dec 22, 2009

acekard2i 1.4 by whysoserious at 10:49 AM (818 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. whysoserious
    OP

Newcomer whysoserious Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi first of all i would like to say great forum have read a lot of interesting topics. Just need a spot of help ok first of all i have 3 dsi with fw1.4 in my house and one dsl with unknown firmware never been connected to net so wotever it came with. Ok i have 3 acekard2i for the dsi i understand i can use the dsl to update the 3 acekards at once using the dsl file so that it works with 1.4. but i was wondering when i use the dsl to update will i still be able to use my dstt card for the dsl without any problems? Hope you can help thank you very much

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    most random topic ever...ok not but yeah the dstt will still work

3. Hatsu

Banned Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Australia
    First of all, DS Lite's don't have downloadable firmware. And secondly, it doesn't matter if it connects to the net.

4. whysoserious
    OP

Newcomer whysoserious Newbie

United Kingdom
    lol thanks for that im a dad so new to this lol when i use the ds lite to update the acekards all will be good can i use the same ds lite again when my wife gets a dsi or is it a case of the dsl allowing you to do it once

5. mewtwo-EX

Newcomer mewtwo-EX Member

United States
    Just keep the update NDS file on any of your AceKards and use the DSL to update any further AceKards you get. Also, please use punctuation so we can read your posts.