Hacking Acekard works on 3DS XL with 3DS 4.0.0-7/4.1.0-8 Bootload

Talfuchre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my bootloader to 3DS 4.0.0-7/4.1.0-8 because I could not find the latest bootloader on the Acekard Site (3DS 4.2.0-9) and it worked on my sons NEW (the released them today) 3DS XL. It seems to work without issue.

Just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone was wondering if the XL had new firmware.

By the way - can someone link me to the latest bootloader (Rafa Nadal Tennis) 3DS 4.2.0-9? I can't find it on the AceKard site.

Thanks,

TF

Talfuchre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The link you gave me updates my bootloader to
  • Deep Labyrinth - Digital Bros (DSi v1.4.4 & 3DS 4.0.0-7/4.1.0-8) - it shows that game on the 3DSXL
Not
  • Rafa Nadal Tennis (3DS 4.2.0-9)
I can't seem to find that file - I may be a little dense - but some help would be appreciated.

Sorry for the duplicate information - I didn't see a thead addressing it - so I thought it was new news.

TF

Talfuchre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you run the .nds file in the zip? You're supposed to run it to update the bootloader.

EDIT: There should be two .nds files, run the one that includes 3DS in the name.

I downloaded the zip file - formatted the Micro DS - Ran the Bootlader update (the first one in the list - that has the words 3DS in the game) and it shows as Deep Labrynth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: but i don't look at that shit because that's commiting a criminal offense