Hacking Acekard RPG problem

Sepharius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, I must say that I've been a lurker for quite some while, loving Hadrian's weekly thread with game releases.
Anyway, I've quite a serious problem with my Acekard RPG. It was fine, and I had to edit the sdlist.ini one time, but afterwards I could play my games, which then consisted of only Castlevania Order of Ecclesia and Ambidextrous: Left or Right Handed, but I noticed that after placing other games inside my SD card, I could not run them. I found it strange so I removed the castlevania and all games, and then put them in again, and this time none of them could be ran! All .nds files come up as question marks, as if the card does not recognize the file. I can click it, but nothing happens. I tried searching the internet, acekard's website but I couldn't find anyone with a similar problem like me. What do you guys suggest I do?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sorry, I can't help you because I don't own AK RPG, but I'll move this topic to appropriate section, and maybe you'll have more luck with people solving your problem
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...