azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I just recieved Acekard RPG, when I put it into my DS lite, and I turn the power on, it dont load automatically, I must click the icon of ds game (in this case Acekard RPG) to launch menu. Is it normal ? (Im asking because in my previous flashcart (m3simply) all loaded automatically).

Ok i changed autobooting settings in ds menu and all work fine.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yes, some carts skip the normal booting method, like R4, SC-ONE, M3 Real etc.
Acekard is booted normally, but as you've discovered you can use the autoboot setting in the DS menu to get there a little faster.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do you like your Acekard so far? I am thinking of getting one. Is it worth the money and where did you buy from?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I use it over my Supercard One and M3 real (although i don't have the gba expansion, and i want!)

-It's fast and intuitive gui.
-Cheat support and Download play fix has been added (but both still primitive)
-Soft reset still hasn't been added. Should be in the works but who knows when.
-Homebrew support is good, only bug i found is that DSLinux doesn't work.
-Games run pretty perfect on Flash, wheras on Microsd they can have big problems if you don't use kingston 1gb japan (so I've heard, i only use the kingston). No idea on the SDHC compatability.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well if it is not going to run full speed games on US Sandisk microSDs then I don't think I will be ordering one. >.>

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well if it is not going to run full speed games on US Sandisk microSDs then I don't think I will be ordering one. >.>

Isn't the microSD an issue with all carts? It's only for a few games anyway.(I think only 3) And for the games with problems why wouldn't you just use the flash memory?
All cart? There have been no reports of slowdowns with R4. >.>

hate2.gif
dry.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Acekard RPG has worse problems with roms on some microsds than the other carts. have a look at the Acekard forum to see what people have experienced, and what cards work/don't

Your sandisk might be acceptable, just ask on the acekard forum if it's compatible.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is definitely going to be my next cart. Gonna pick it up after Christmas.

Did you buy in the US, OSW? If so, where'd you get it from?

Thanks.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is definitely going to be my next cart. Gonna pick it up after Christmas.

Did you buy in the US, OSW? If so, where'd you get it from?

Thanks.
I just ordered an Acekard RPG less than a minute ago from bamboo gaming. I am not joking. I seriously just ordered one. It should come soon I hope. I bought it from Australia although I have heard Bamboo gaming is hong kong based. I don't think anywhere in the US sells them.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The free shipping was worldwide but it ended around 3 weeks ago, I think. I ordered mine a week ago and just got shipped like a day before the site went down. Hopefully I should still get it next week.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, they place I always order from(RHS), told me they're not going to stock them. Which sucks. I'm sure if they bought something like 50 of them, they would all sell. I don't know what their problem is.

Guess I'm going to have to get one out of the US. I hear Bamboo gaming is really good and reliable. Aren't they the ones that don't ship the box of the flashcart? The the cart itself? I think that's a little lame. But I guess I'll have to go through them.

I can't even find a retailer in Canada that stocks them.

EDIT: Looks like Bamboo Gaming is out of stock. But anyways, they're wanting AUS $85. That's a little over $70 in US dollars.
What a crazy price for a slot 1 cart, before shipping. I know it has two types of memory, but still. I'm going to wait until the price comes down to around $55 or so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)