Hacking Acekard RPG and Download Play

Kijof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Plus it looks sexy. Seriously, if I was a flash cart, I would have sex with my RPG.
If the receiving DS is flashed, it will work, because flashme removes the RSA verification. Whether the DS with the flash card is flashed or not makes no difference.
Hey golden, how long has it been since you ordered yours? Mine got hrer in 10 business days (14 regular). Maybe you should post something on the BambooGaming forums.

I live in US. According to Bamboo it was shipped on the 13th of December. Hopefully will get here soon. Can wait!
nyanya.gif
Late christmas present but whatever.

To me, was 20 days from China to Brazil
wacko.gif

But the card is good enough!
bow.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
grrr....also, is wi-fi play any problem with the rpg?
Wifi is never a problem with anything unless you use the arm7 swapping method which the RPG doesn't need. So no. No problems with wifi.

AND ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!??!
wtf.gif
Second of december?!?!? And still not here? I was hoping it would get here and mine was shipped on the 13th!!!
dry.gif

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nope, i still got nothing, tommorow is the 20th business day, so next week im prolly going to USPS and check if they have my package cause email from bamboo said i should do that if it doesnt arrive in 20 business days...prolly slow cause of the holidays....im having high hopes for tommorow for some reason though

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nope, i still got nothing, tommorow is the 20th business day, so next week im prolly going to USPS and check if they have my package cause email from bamboo said i should do that if it doesnt arrive in 20 business days...prolly slow cause of the holidays....im having high hopes for tommorow for some reason though
Crap. Guess I shouldn't expect anything anytime soon. Damn. >.>

superrab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just installed moonshell yesterday.
Download the newest installer, get the dldi files from the AK loader, paste them into the directory in the moonshell installer, get one of the .ini files from there, replace all instances of whatever card the ini originally referred to and change it to that of the AK dldi files, and run the installer. Piece of piss. Easy.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just installed moonshell yesterday.
Download the newest installer, get the dldi files from the AK loader, paste them into the directory in the moonshell installer, get one of the .ini files from there, replace all instances of whatever card the ini originally referred to and change it to that of the AK dldi files, and run the installer. Piece of piss. Easy.
whatablablawhatahoothoota?!?!?
wtf.gif

What?

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
When you download Moonshell, it has a folder full of .dldi files, each one of them has a corresponding .ini file.

1. Paste in the NAND or MicroSD .dldi file from the Acekard loader.
2. Edit one of the other .ini files so that it points to the Acekard .dldi file, save it with the same name as the .dldi, but with a .ini extension.
3. Open up the Moonshell installer, and select the AceKard .dldi from the drop down list.
4. Install Moonshell.
5. ????????
6. Profit.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you download Moonshell, it has a folder full of .dldi files, each one of them has a corresponding .ini file.

2. Edit one of the other .ini files so that it points to the Acekard .dldi file, save it with the same name as the .dldi, but with a .ini extension.
3. Open up the Moonshell installer, and select the AceKard .dldi from the drop down list.
4. Install Moonshell.
5. ????????
6. Profit.
lol@step 5 ??????, Step 6. Profit.....we have an underpants gnome here! ill prolly ask again for your help to help me install moonshell once i get my acekard...which STILL isnt here btw, ill have to go to the post office once i finish my hangover

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

4. Install Moonshell.
5. ????????
6. Profit.

lol@step 5 ??????, Step 6. Profit.....we have an underpants gnome here! ill prolly ask again for your help to help me install moonshell once i get my acekard...which STILL isnt here btw, ill have to go to the post office once i finish my hangover
Mine hasn't come yet either. Man, this is annoying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: