Hacking AceKard or M3 DS Real

askseb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i have a m3 ds simply quite happy with it but i want to get another cart im stuck between acekard and m3 ds real wich one should i get?, were can i get ta white perfect bundle for m3 real? i cant find one anywere. Final are there any magor problems with ether that are pressent and i should wait to see if they get fixed.

Thanks in advance!!!
Seb

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i must say cycloDS
cool.gif

btw: welcome
wink.gif

askseb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was interested in cyclods but i heard it has a buldge and dosnt fit snug also dose it have some sort of a gba cart or is there a app that will work with my ez v 3-in-1

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The CycloDS Evo will work with the Ez3in1 natively (just the rumble and RAM though). Basically the only advantage the M3R has is it is considerably cheaper at most locations, fits without any minor problems, less of a failure rate in any of the batches, and it has a spring slot (if you like them)

askseb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so no gba mode on a cycloDS well that sucks i was watching some reveiw im stuck now between acekard, m3 real or cycloDS but if it dosnt suport gba on my 3-in-1 then its off the list wich of the other 2 do u guys recomend

Edit: never mind i got mixed up thinking native ment non-native thats neat to beable to run it fromt he main menu cycloDs it is

Thanks

qjopera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your best bet is to get the acekard R.P.G which was a far greater feature set with the best hardware to date plus they upgraded their firmware to allow cheats all the other abilities will be added soon plus the EZV 3-in-1 has an SDK which means that you can probably force the 3 in 1 to work with the acekard and access acekard's external or internal storage test to make sure though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1