Hacking Acekard Not Saving?

Indoril

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm running an Acekard2 with AKAIO v1.5 on a DSLite, and oddly it doesn't seem to be saving, with only some games. It isn't that it simply doesn't save though, but rather that after it's saved and I turn off the system, when I boot it back up, the save isn't there. Again, this only occurs with some of my games, so I'm really confused by it.

I did a bit of looking around, but either I wasn't using the right words to turn something else up, or there isn't anything.

Any thoughts?

Indoril

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, okay. And yes it's a new Acekard, a friend gave me it for Christmas. I guess I'll just wait, then, and entertain myself with the games that are saving.
smile.gif
Thanks for the quick reply.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
What games dont saving? I had a problem with EU version of My Sims Agents - playing over an hour, saved, power off/on and the game started from begining...
Fixed with latest loaders (and system AKAIO 1.5.1) - but for this time I used US version... and no problem with saves...

So maybe it should be nice to get latest system and try another language version of the game...

Indoril

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So far, I've only tested with Final Fantasy III, and Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time, both U versions of the games.

Oh! And I think I do have the latest loader? I'd have to check the version out later (I can't right now unfortunately), but I'm almost positive I have it.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Just as a tester - have you formatted your microSD or tried another microSD?

Also - What size is your microSD?

I doubt it is the microSD but you never know...

dahighii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got an Acekard as well, close to a week ago, and I am having a similar issue. Am I experiencing a new problem or has this old problem simply not been solved yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello