Hacking Acekard not loading up microSD?

Azure42893

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tl;dr, microSD won't load up on AKAIO 1.8.9 if I press A, how do I fix?

I'm not able to load up my microSD on my Acekard for some reason. Just updated to 1.8.9 AKAIO recently, and I'm sure I updated the loader too. The microSD's worked fine with my Acekard for years; this is the first time something like this has happened. Anybody else have this problem/know how to solve it? I want to avoid formatting, but I guess I'm gonna have to if nobody knows what to do...

Thanks in advance.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The icon shows up on your DS and you press the "A" button while highlighting it and it doesn't boot up? Do I understand you correctly?

Azure42893

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm able to load up my Acekard, but when it gives me the option to load up either my microSD or my slot-2 cartridge, I'm not able to load up my microSD.

Oh, right, guess I should mention I'm using a Lite.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's either a formatting problem or missing files/extra files/corrupt files. I don't think there's any way around formatting. I can see it is not a contact problem because the ds lite see's the card. On the other hand, it could be a contact issue with the micro sd reader. Formatting seems like not such a bad thing when I look at that list.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you running on 1.8.8 before you updated? If not, i'd try running on 1.8.8. However, if you WERE previously running on 1.8.8, I'd recommend formatting it.

Azure42893

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Both Panasonic and right click (I'm running Windows 7).

EDIT: Oh, huh, got it working. I had a theme on it. I tried changing it, since I found it odd that it was able to list the themes in my folder. Once it changed, I was able to access my microSD...odd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.