Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My AceKard 2.1 is constantly making .nds.sav files.

I want .sav files, but just can't seem to find out how. Does anyone know how to change it? Or is it defaulted to be .nds.sav. I prefer .sav ones =D

Oli181

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For AKAIO press start then go to system options and go in to advanced and the second last option is save extension

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But, I don't really like the interface of AKAIO. I guess you can just say, I don't prefer it.

It is like saying this:

- The DS sucks, use a PC instead since you can use a DS on a PC...

I don't really like it...
unsure.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Echo said:
But, I don't really like the interface of AKAIO. I guess you can just say, I don't prefer it.

It is like saying this:

- The DS sucks, use a PC instead since you can use a DS on a PC...

I don't really like it...
unsure.gif

it’s almost the exact same interface, with added windows for the added options that the official does not have. akaio also contains fixes, speed improvements, cheat engine fixes, soft reset fixes, a better more complete dma mode, and much more that the official does not and probably will never have. you can do what you wish, but i feel that picking the official based solely on your personal tastes for the gui is a poor choice.

-another world

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Something that I always say to my girlfriend:
If you know that something is bad (it kill, hurts, waste money or get you sick) you don't need to try it, but if it doesn't do anything bad at all, try it, why not?

AKAIO and official kernel have similar interfaces, but AKAIO have more options, and better romloader in comparison with the official one.

powser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If only AKAIO would just allow hiddenfilenames in globalsettings to work!

the official firmware recognizes this and hides files/folders that are stated, regardless of file attribute tag. In akaio it just doesn't work.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
powser said:
If only AKAIO would just allow hiddenfilenames in globalsettings to work!

the official firmware recognizes this and hides files/folders that are stated, regardless of file attribute tag. In akaio it just doesn't work.

Theres an option to display or hide hidden files/folders in the settings window -> advanced window

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...