AceKard Lameboy gameyob help

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Sussexlad, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Sussexlad
    OP

Sussexlad Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2014
    hi all im fairly new to this scene but have mastered the basics and have managed to get games running on acekard 2i and having great fun messing arouind with homebrew
    my question is regarding Gameyob and lameboy i I have this on my acekard2i running on ds lite i ican see the icon on the screen when it has loaded up but I think I am missing the roms for it to work when I click the lameboy icon i am take. To a black screen which says fat:/ [_AIO] if I click again I just get a black screen

Gameyob will do the same takes me to a black screen with AIO if I click that i am then taken to a screen with various options ak2loader .cheats,fonts,frames,icons,language,loaders,plugin.ui

As I said above I'm assuming I need game roms but most the sites that offer the download to the roms no longer exist .could you kindly point me in the right direction any help or advice be great .i do have other cards such as R4 TTDS and ds simply if I'm using the wrong card for the job thanks

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    create a folder on the root for the roms, the black screen with the FAT thing is for select the file to open
    the [_AIO] is the folder for acekard system...
    it shows the files\folders as it would on the computer..

as for websites to download the roms, we can't provide them since it's against the rules, but its super easy to find, all you have to do is google gameboy color roms or game boy roms
    or write on google "game name rom download" for example pokemon red rom download

i can't provide you links, but i will give you clues for the websites that i use.
    one is a "emulators paradise" (hint search on google for that)
    the website's name got the "emulator" word shorted and ends with "another word for yourself" do you understand me ?
    you can even play the games directly on the website

other website that i enjoy is "emulation" but instead of "emu" it has "rom" as prefix

but just as like i said, just type on google, is it that hard?