Hacking Acekard for DSI

pepsihojo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Folks the us DSI works with the Acekard, and on top of that the saves from r4 and super card load (after u remane them)
Example your rom called:Soma Bringer.nds the save would be renamed to Soma Bringer.nds.sav
now the way I did it was to go under:My Documents/Tools/ folder options and select file types then select new and type in .sav and hit ok, next select advanced and check the box always show extensions.(do the same for .nds)
now when you look inside your r4 or supercard you will see the name of the rom with the file extension .nds and your save file .sav, now just rename your save file to the exact name of your rom with the extensions .nds.sav
now you have your new dsi with all your existing save intact.
also if u want to put music on an sd card and play it on your new dsi do this:open itunes(down load it if u don't have it, it is free) make sure the song u want to convert is high lighted.
now right click and select create AAC Version(dsi only plays AAC Files)copy these files to your sd card and enjoy
yaynds.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zero383 said:
JKR Firefox said:
Tried searching the forum for the past hour or so now but does anyone know if the Acekard 2i will be operational on a DSi running 1.3U firmware?

yes it does. no firmware update to date has blocked the flashcarts.

Perhaps that is why info is difficult to come by on the interwebs. For every 'yes' I found, there was a 'no'. The interwebs are a strange place. Figured it was better to ask someone here rather then pull all of my hair out.

Thank you very much for the prompt response
smile.gif

crow0811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dajavax said:
crow0811 said:
Greetings.
Anyone know how to play movies on DSi using the Acekard 2i ?
Thanks in advance!
use moonshell in a dsi compatible flashcart
Ok, I do have moonshell installed w/ the flashcart (Acekard 2i)
What file should the movie be? .mpg , .avi?
I have a separate folder labeled "movies" or should the folder be inside Moonshell app?
Thanks.

jarocho4l1f3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepsihojo said:
also if u want to put music on an sd card and play it on your new dsi do this:open itunes(down load it if u don't have it, it is free) make sure the song u want to convert is high lighted.
now right click and select create AAC Version(dsi only plays AAC Files)copy these files to your sd card and enjoy
yaynds.gif

lol at least this part was some what usefull i'd forgot that iTunes creates AAC versions
blink.gif

the rest was useless sorry mate LEARN TO READ THE FORUMS...
lecture.gif

crow0811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jarocho4l1f3 said:
pepsihojo said:
yaynds.gif

lol at least this part was some what usefull i'd forgot that iTunes creates AAC versions
blink.gif

the rest was useless sorry mate LEARN TO READ THE FORUMS...
lecture.gif

Thanks for the info on the Music, how bout Movie files? Would you know how to play .avi or .mpeg files?
I know it's used with Moonshell, but not sure how to load them so the DSi can read the file.
Any help is appreciated.

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepsihojo said:
Ok Folks the us DSI works with the Acekard, and on top of that the saves from r4 and super card load (after u remane them)
Example your rom called:Soma Bringer.nds the save would be renamed to Soma Bringer.nds.sav
now the way I did it was to go under:My Documents/Tools/ folder options and select file types then select new and type in .sav and hit ok, next select advanced and check the box always show extensions.(do the same for .nds)
now when you look inside your r4 or supercard you will see the name of the rom with the file extension .nds and your save file .sav, now just rename your save file to the exact name of your rom with the extensions .nds.sav
now you have your new dsi with all your existing save intact.
yaynds.gif

bullshit. ;D

1.) you can select .sav instead of .nds.sav in the AK menu
2.) it isn't really AAC files, its .mp3 (etc.) (if you read your DSi manual you would know that)
3.) this friggen forum has a SEARCH

** LEARN TO USE THE FORUMS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-