Hacking Acekard 2i

Demoliton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is their a way to put a password on a game folder in acekard 2i in Nintendo ds?
My brother always play my save in pokemon even if i put it in a folder in my nintendo..
is there a program to use a password in acekard to prevent my brother to use my save???
Please i need that one BADLY!!!

unsure.gif
mellow.gif
mellow.gif

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this function does not exist in AKAIO as far as i know, you could always buy your brother his own, or back your saves up on your computer.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got START > System Options > Set file list type >> NDS/SAV/BAK

select SAV file with A and Back up. Go back to system options and select NDS only under Set file list type.

When you want to play just view the file types again press A on the backup and say Yes to restore.

Hopefully you bother brother won't know how to do this.

Demoliton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mantis41 said:
Got START > System Options > Set file list type >> NDS/SAV/BAK

select SAV file with A and Back up. Go back to system options and select NDS only under Set file list type.

When you want to play just view the file types again press A on the backup and say Yes to restore.

Hopefully you bother brother won't know how to do this.
Tnx for ur suggestion, i wish their is a program that pop up before opening the folder in acekard that will let you to put you password on that folder....
hehehe
rolleyes.gif

(Just Hoping)

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you go to ''ROM Settings'' you are presented with the option of saving in one of 9 save slots. You can have your save on any one of those slots, I would put it in a couple like probably 8 and 9. So when your bro plays set it to whatever slot that your save isn't in and when he is done just switch it back to your slot to play your save. Oh and don't tell him about it either, or else he's just gonna seek out your save and play it and hell if you have multiple slots with the same save, might as well let him have one to play with if he really wants it so bad.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another option is to put your save game inside a 'hidden' folder. AKAIO allows for specific folders to be hidden in the GUI. _aio is one. You could put your game inside the hidden folders when you give it to your brother. When you want to play move the game out of the hidden folder.

Demoliton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
doyama said:
Another option is to put your save game inside a 'hidden' folder. AKAIO allows for specific folders to be hidden in the GUI. _aio is one. You could put your game inside the hidden folders when you give it to your brother. When you want to play move the game out of the hidden folder.
How am i suppose to do that???
Please teach me on how to hide and to unhide the folder in acekard manually in my ds...

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
As mentioned already by doyama, just transfer (drag or cut and paste) your game into the _aio folder. This will keep it hidden when you're accessing the Acekard through the DS. If you want to "unhide" it simply take it out of the _aio folder, it will then become visible through the Acekard again.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can have multiple save files.
Just go into the rom sitting (press Y, then press Y again) and just move the "Select Save slot" From Default to "Slot 1" When you want to use your game, just set it back to Default.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE