acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by snukems, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2009

acekard 2i by snukems at 12:34 AM (926 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. snukems
    OP

Newcomer snukems Member

United Kingdom
    hi all just wanted to let whomever maybe interested that i have decided to sell my dsi and get a psp instead and because of this i am now selling my acekard 2i also and was wondering if any one would like to buy it of me it will come with an 8gb memory card and is all up to date firmware and loader wise. will sell for about £25 i think thats a fair deal coz of the memory card and all that. can pay through paypal will deliver asap. let me know if intersested may also go for nearest offer. [​IMG]

2. jphriendly

Member jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    This thread is probably going to be closed/deleted. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but after you get 100 posts (or special permission) you can access the trading forum where these topics are allowed.

...Don't kill the messenger. [​IMG]

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    isn't that like $50 USD? that's crazy talk.

-another world

4. phoenixclaws

Member phoenixclaws GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yeh that's what I was thinking considering i got my Acekard 2i for a little less than 14 dollars and i got my 4 gb A-data mircosdhc flashcard and a-data SD adapter for about little less than 13 dollars. (I didn't have an adapter either USB or a SD cart adapter so i had to get one) Both orders were free shipping [​IMG].

All together that is about 27 dollars or less which is not much more than half for what he is trying to sell people.

According to google, " 25 British pounds = 40.83 U.S. dollars" I'd say that's close.

5. The Teej

Former Staff The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

United Kingdom
    Hi, unfortunately we don't allow trading/selling on the GBAtemp forums. We do have a dedicated buying/selling/trading section on GBAtemp, but you need to have at least 100 posts to have access to it.

I'm afraid I'll have to close this now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.