Acekard 2i update help

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by cheaterkirby, Mar 22, 2010.

Mar 22, 2010

Acekard 2i update help by cheaterkirby at 8:44 PM (602 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. cheaterkirby
    OP

Newcomer cheaterkirby Newbie

United States
    please help me with my problem. i managed to get my acekard actually running for the first time on my friends dsl. i did the update right away but after I pressed start the progress would go to 5% then stop. i waited all night but it stayed at 5%. if this info helps, it says the chip id is 0fc2 and the HW (what is that anyway?) is 8181. please help and you can contact me at hyperkirby123@yahoo.com

it hurts to start at [​IMG] , then finally get to [​IMG] then back to [​IMG]

EDIT: now my acekard is wigging out. now on the ds lite startup screen, the ds game slot appears blank and when i run it the screen goes white. could you help me with that as well?

2. hey_suburbia

Member hey_suburbia Do The Lizard Bop

United States
  3. cheaterkirby
    OP

United States
    I am trying to update it to work on dsi, but like I said it goes to the ble screen, I take it out and put it back in, but when i hit start, the progress goes up to 5% put just stays there. i left it out all night but it still was st 5% done.

4. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Use the DSi FW update instead, it's the one you should be using even though you are running it on a DS Lite.

Make sure you are using the updated patch ak2ifw_update14_DSi_new.nds which you can download here from this thread

5. cheaterkirby
    OP

United States
    thanks alot. im trying that now. turns out mine was different. but now my acekard is wigging out. now on the ds lite startup screen, the ds game slot appears blank and when i run it the screen goes white. could you help me with that as well?

6. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    if this is the cart that got stuck at 5%, then you may have bricked it. You will need to use another cart to unbrick it.