Hacking acekard 2i stopped working

GolfDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my ak2i just stopped working on my dsi for no reason an hour ago, but still works in my ds lite.. the dsi can play normal games no problem, but comes up with a blank screen for the acekard and when you click on it to start it, it says an error occured to restart..

any ieas why it would suddenly stop working on the dsi but still runs on the ds lite?

GolfDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its FW 1.4 as its been since it came out, and its been working no problem til an hour ago when the dsi just didnt "see the card" anymore, you can click on a blank tile where the start game button is, but then you get the dsi error to reset.. makes no sense sicne it works on the ds lite without issues

its the real acekard 2i and not a clone

Nojoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GolfDude said:
its FW 1.4 as its been since it came out, and its been working no problem til an hour ago when the dsi just didnt "see the card" anymore, you can click on a blank tile where the start game button is, but then you get the dsi error to reset.. makes no sense sicne it works on the ds lite without issues

its the real acekard 2i and not a clone

Not alone in this, mine started doing this a few weeks ago. Same exact problem. It's not the contact issue that many have had with the earlier cards that were produced. I too went through that issue and am familar with how that affected the card and the "cardboard" work-arounds.
At first I thought it was a DSi problem, but it's not loading up on lites either. I really liked the Acekard 2i, it's compatibility, updates and overall user interface. However, this is the second one I've had that has had hardware failure. I hate to say it, but I'm looking into other card alternatives at this point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi