Hacking Acekard 2i (Proper setup?)

Noobly300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have an Acekard 2i that I bought for $10 from online and for the past 3 hours or so I've been trying to set it up. Everytime I put the firmware files and folder listed on certain websites (acekard.com is down :sleep:) and whenever I'm done adding them in and the I proceed to insert my sd card into the flashcart I get an icon that says acekard2i and the logo with the website under it. I proceed to boot it up and it gives me an error and tells me to turn off my dsi xl. I do that and try to go into the game again and it just shows a blank card. no logo or name. I have no idea how to set this up and my dsi xl is 1.4.5. I have a N3ds xl too if that makes a difference. I'm just trying to use this flashcart for the ntrboothax but I can't load up the flashcart. I also have a qq3ds ds mode flashcart and I've done some research (not much) and I think the ds mode is acekard 2i also since the logo is deep labyrinth. I'd really appreciate anyones help on how to set this thing up. My friend has a ds lite so I don't know if that'll do any difference in helping the set up.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you downloaded akaio 1.9

The 3ds firmware has to be 4.3.0 or lower and the dsi needs to be 1.4.4 or lower

a ds lite or ds phat will boot the card regardless of firmware (since it was never updated)

Last edited by Adeka,

Noobly300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you downloaded akaio 1.9

The 3ds firmware has to be 4.3.0 or lower and the dsi needs to be 1.4.4 or lower

a ds lite or ds phat will boot the card regardless of firmware (since it was never updated)
Yeah akaio 1.9 is the one I've been using. But how come the qq3ds mode works on 1.4.5 if the file says its for 1.4.4? I'm just curious is all. And what's a way to make this certain flashcard work on cfw 3ds? If you know.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah akaio 1.9 is the one I've been using. But how come the qq3ds mode works on 1.4.5 if the file says its for 1.4.4? I'm just curious is all. And what's a way to make this certain flashcard work on cfw 3ds? If you know.
luma automatically removes the blacklist on flashcarts, they should just boot normally

If your flashcart is really old (like the original r4) then you can use TWL Slot-1 Launcher

Noobly300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luma automatically removes the blacklist on flashcarts, they should just boot normally

If your flashcart is really old (like the original r4) then you can use TWL Slot-1 Launcher
I tried the TWL Slot-1 Launcher but it just ends up freezing my n3ds xl. And I did follow the basic steps of just inserting the cartridge, running the app, and waiting. My screen stays frozen after that, just the home menu is frozen and nothing else happens. At this point I'm at a loss. I think the best thing to do is just go ahead and either buy a dslite to update this thing or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1