OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found Lightake has a good price on the Acekard 2i for $11.50 shipped right now until the 10th of next month, 5/10/2011 they are ending the sale. This is the best price I've seen since the last time I ordered one so I thought I'd share with my fellow forum members.

This is also the upgraded 3DS version, most current. Supports DS, DS Lite, DSi, and 3DS.

Acekard 2i on sale on Lightake

I've ordered many items from this shop and they are top notch and have super fast customer service. Also shipping is quick.

JayWeb

Trophies
XP
Country
I was just about to buy from them as they do seem very cheap, until I saw this..

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/lightake

Quite alot of bad reviews
frown.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn that's cheap. Any tempers have experience with Lightake? I wanna get this for a friend's birthday.

Edit: Just read some reviews on ShopTemp. Fuck that. I'll get it elsewhere.

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
idk guys I've ordered stuff from them even stuff I had them source that wasn't on their web site. never had any problems. they even QC'd stuff that I ordered that they don't normally sell and let me know if/when they needed to replace something before shipping it. no problems with me.

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Admittedly when I first ordered from Lightake back in late December and my order did not arrive for over 5 weeks I was all "I hate lightake etc etc" but it did come and since then I've order two more cards and they came too (quicker as well, that Chinese New Year does slow things down).

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never ordered from them, but aside from the 'troubles' they had during the Chinese New Year (when orders got backed up for weeks/months) I haven't heard anything bad about them.

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya i ordered stuff on ebay from china during that chinese new years and it took idk like 6-8 weeks but i wasn't ordering from lightake during those times. i'm never really in too big of a rush for items anyway hence why when i had them source some stuff and they let me know there was an issue with one item...it didn't really bug me at all. but otherwise, I happened across this site when I ordered a couple flash carts about a year ago and I don't remember having a long wait for those.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Edit: Just read some reviews on ShopTemp. Fuck that. I'll get it elsewhere.
QUOTEQuite alot of bad reviews
frown.gif

you can't trust the rating system on shoptemp,
shoptemp is flooded with fake reviews and spam

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I placed 2 orders with Lightake this month. I'll post back here and let ya guys know how it goes. I'm sure they'll deliver though
smile.gif
I ordered a CycloDSi from them over the weekend.

caam14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm from Europe and I purchase 2 AK2i from them on 5/5/2011 and receive it on 18/5/2011.
They are bot genuine cards(good anti-clone code) and 13 days for delivery is not to much time for that price.
wink.gif

Best regards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone