Bought an Acekard 2i from RealDSi, a vendor in the western US. I doubt that all 2i's suffer from this problem, don't know whether I've got a "clone". But the Acekard will frequently lose connectivity to my DSi. Obviously the next time a game needs to read from Slot 1, it'll crash. Bummer. It is not physically built nor does it fit as tightly as retail/commercial Slot 1 cartridges - there's quite a bit of wiggle. Gotten so frustrated with this, starting to think I need to do the old "blow on the cartridge" NES trick to get it to work For reference, the chip/HW ID that appeared during 1.4 update was: CHIP ID:8041fd2 HW:8181 (as an aside: I asked the vendor if the card was or could be pre-prepped for DSi's running 1.4, and was told 'yes'. It wasn't.) edit=If you have this problem, make a "shim" using a piece of paper, or some tape on the label side of the Acekard. It'll work great after that.