Acekard 2i DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by yusuo, Mar 13, 2010.

1. yusuo
    OP

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    I've got really fed up of my R4 Upgrade so just bought me a Acekard2i, just didnt think to check that it works in the dslite before i did, can anyone confirm that it does .

P.s. anyone want a r4 upgrade

2. Hakoda

Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, CA
    Wrong Section and yes it does work.

3. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    All DSi carts work in the DS Lite/phat.

4. ReDevil

ReDevil Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    New York
    "The Acekard 2i is the same size as an original cart and you don't have to flash your machine or use a passme in order to use it.Because it can support DSi, DS Lite, and DS; never lose the data; perfect compatibility; support Homebrew programs/games; support SDHC MicroSD card; support any brand of microSD card; support multi-language; support skin and Dynamic skin change; perfect UI; directly read TXT files and play MP3 files."

Read that where ever you bought it from...

5. yusuo
    OP

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    ok next question, it DOES support akaio 1.6rc1 right, i know its not a fake as the supplier was recommended from the acekard website

6. Juanmatron

Juanmatron Slater Color

Aug 5, 2008
    SEGA's World
    Copy&Paste from WikiTemp:

"AKAIO (AceKard All-In-One) is a custom firmware for the Acekard R.P.G., Acekard 2/2.1, Acekard 2i. "

7. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Just remember that this is 1.6RC1 (Release Candidate) meaning that it not the final public release and will still have 'teething problems' with some games