hahaha1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello

The moment I start my acekard all I see is a black screen. It used to work but I think that it stopped working after I updated Reinand to Luma. I don't know if it's bricked or something. Does someone knows how to fix this?
(I've got a O3DS with 10.30e emunand and 9.2.0e sysnand)

Thanks

hahaha1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WHy haven't you updated your emunand to the latest version? If you are using luma, it should be fine. Just use the lastest luma build :)
I've got the latest version of Luma and I'm probably going to switch emunand with sysnand to save some space. I haven't touched my 3ds in two months.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the reason was safety, sometimes I'm trying new stuff and then I mess everything up. And no I don't use any boot managers.
Well if your using luma then there shouldn't be any risk, also it should work, unless the flashcart is just broken. I used acekard 2i back in 2008 when i had NDS Lite and it was awful, i needed to put folded paper into the cart slot and behind the contact connectors cause it didn't fit properly into the system and was the only way i can use it. It doesn't work anymore. Lot of reaons why i bought multiple flashcarts, But i dunno. Luma should not be effecting the NDS capibiliy.

hahaha1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well if your using luma then there shouldn't be any risk, also it should work, unless the flashcart is just broken. I used acekard 2i back in 2008 when i had NDS Lite and it was awful, i needed to put folded paper into the cart slot and behind the contact connectors cause it didn't fit properly into the system and was the only way i can use it. It doesn't work anymore. Lot of reaons why i bought multiple flashcarts, But i dunno. Luma should not be effecting the NDS capibiliy.
I see the icon (narnia icon) so I assume it works. maybe it has something to do with the bootloader.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't own a DSI but I do own a DS lite and it didn't worked either :(
Then is likely damaged. So that could be the problem. You said it loads the cart right? Are the flashcart files on the Sd card working, could be corrupted or missing. Maybe even. Micro sd card, try a different one, You should self test and examine possible problems at least.

hahaha1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Then is likely damaged. So that could be the problem. You said it loads the cart right? Are the flashcart files on the Sd card working, could be corrupted or missing. Maybe even. Micro sd card, try a different one, You should self test and examine possible problems at least.
It somehow loaded :) now only a system file is missing screen. easy to fix. THANKS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself