Hacking Acekard 2i and iEDGE Raffle. April Raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mostly the entire day was joke free, but my friends are always amazed at what a flashcart can do (homebrew, emulator, ect...), so I took a video of a wii game and played it in moonshell2. They thought it emulated the wii. And I told them my 3in1 was a kind of super cpu chip.

It worked for all of 5 seconds until they saw I wasn't pushing buttons.

Overall successful, and it was kool.

S

sumarth

i put dry ice in a tissue box and gave it to a teacher at my school

the dry ice melted into carbon dioxide, expanded, and the tissue box blew up

it was REALLY KOOL

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I broke up with my girlfriend and then told her I was joking. I always joke around on a daily basis so she wasn't mad, it was kool.
biggrin.gif

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
I changed my Facebook status that I got in a relationship.... with a guy. In my country not much people celebrate's April Fool's day, the same gender's relationships are a taboo, so, the shock I made was damn bigger xD I almost got kicked out from home!! I had to explain later to my family about this celebration
rofl2.gif
The priceless shocked face on my dad... it was kool.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I switched my brothers microSD card with my micrSDHC ( he has m3 simply) and when he tried to play it wouldn't work and keep saying error. He started crying. I decided to tell him it was just a joke when he was about to bite my microSDHC card to death. Luckily I saved it.
It was Kool.

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I switched my friend's desk with an empty one at school

It was successful, and man it was kool!

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
I told a vegetarian friend of mine there was cow in Yorkshire pudding, which she really likes. Didn't appreciate it, especially when I told her her shoelace was untied right after that.

Also, it was kool.

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here i am signing up for another raffle... my wife and i just constructed a flowerbed and planted some plants so i told her that all her plants had wilted and died that they were not full sun plants... best part...got her good she went to look...april fools
it was kool
alphanemisis

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I fooled someone. It was done to one of my buddies as a joke, but he didn't take it as one. During April 1, he was at my house watching a football game, I forcefully handed him a new bottle of water and he took a gulp. He was weary to do so though since it was the famous April 1 of every year, but later on he had a need to use the bathroom after the game went into commercial break. Quickly, I took his bottle of water with me and replaced it with a water bottle that was filled with vodka (carefully gauged in the kitchen sink to match that of the water bottle he just drank). A few minutes later, he returned from the bathroom break, sat down, and the game resumed. A little while later he felt a bit thirsty and sprayed the vodka all over my living room table. Freaking hilarious, except that I had to clean after him. =/

By all means, it was successful and funny as hell, it was kool.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well, i convinced a Gremio soccer team fan that they home stadium (Olímpico stadium) was sold because of the team debts

the fan almost fainted before me

silvertongue april's fools joke

it was so damn KOOL

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
acekard2i1.jpg
gamekool_iedge.jpg

Another raffle from Gamekool and me! This time we are raffling off both the Acekard 2i and the iEDGE. Yes that means there will be 2 winners this time. Both flashcarts are one of the best flashcarts for the DS/i, and support 99.99% off all games if not 100%. Again we hope lots off people will join the raffle, and for you guys to see more raffles from us in the future. We have decided to raffle off the Acekard 2i, and iEDGE because there are lots of members here that still have there old DSTTs, and R4s that want a new flashcart that is supported still. Anyways the rules are simple for this raffle as well, and are almost the same as the last raffles. Again there will be 2 winners.

Rules:
1st Rule: People could only join this raffle if you have joined GBAtemp before March 16th, 2010.
2nd Rule: You must have at least 30 posts to join this raffle.
3rd Rule: Only 1 entry per person.
4th Rule: Members that disregard the rules will be removed from the raffle.
5th Rule: There will be 2 winners this time and 2 backup winners. If the winner/s don't reply back to me within 3 days the prize goes to the backup winner/s.
6th Rule: Not really a rule but if you win you have a choice to either get the Acekard 2i or the iEDGE.
7th Rule: No bashing the raffle. No flaming.

The raffle begins today and will end April 13, 2010. Results will be posted April 14/15, 2010 or whenever I feel like it.

To enter the raffle its very simple. All you have to do is post if you fooled anyone on April Fools Day if you did, how did you and to who? At the end of your post if your joke was successful write it was kool.

This is another raffle that is hosted by Gamekool. If you ever need to purchase a Flashcart you could check out Gamekool.com and support them. If you don't win this raffle don't worry there will be another one for May!
Last month we hosted a Supercard DSonei Raffle, and the winner was The Pink Cat Boy he took a picture for us the prize that he got from Gamekool
2zxnjx4.jpg
yay raffles!!!
i wantz an AK as ma first choice
edit: oops, noob forgotz to tell you i tricked nobody on April Foolz Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: