Hacking Acekard 2i Acting Up...

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I have been out of the scene for awhile so I am going to describe the best I can what I have. The last time I flashed it or whatever for an update was the chessmaster one. So when I pop it in my DSi it looks like I am playing chessmaster, lol. I also just updated the AKAIO firmware to 1.8.8. The problem is, when I try to launch it, it says an error has occurred press and hold the power button to turn the system off. I believe my DSi is on the latest firmware if that matters. Any ideas what's wrong?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DSi and 3ds firmware updates has the capability to block flashcarts from operating, giving you that error. Because you updated the dsi's firmware, your ak2i can't support your current dsi firmware. If you have another game system (preferably a ds phat or lite, which aren't capable of blocking flashcarts) that your ak2i can run in, you can update your ak2i to suppor the latest dsi firmware.

Here's a detailed guide to update your ak2i's firmware, containing links, images, and procedures to update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over