DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Updated fine for me using my DS lite and Acekard 2i HW81.
However I'm hesitant to use this on my 3DS just yet. What steps can I take to delete the logs that show I've been playing the Dorasu game?

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkranboria said:
Rydian said:
Try applying the update again?

I would if my AK could boot up
ohnoes.png

Edit: Well, backed up data, formatted, reinstalled AKAIO. STILL A WHITE SCREEN. There's even a white screen when there's no microSD in, instead of the usual "Loading..."

Guess I'm just out of an AceKard... Did anyone else with a HWID of 8181 have something like this happen?

Which file did you use, the DSL or DSi one? Did you run the update on a DSi or Phat/Lite?

OH nevermind, just read the first post you made.. Im about to try it on a DSL with HW 81.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gabe1987 said:
I have bricked acekard. I resolve to work again?

dude you are posting are all over this thread, dont you read the other postings too?
smile.gif

get the ak2ifw_update_141x.zip from the acekard homepage and reflash your card on a ds phat or ds lite (not dsi, dsi xl or 3ds).

then wait for the acekard guys the release an update which will work on hwid44, they are working on it.

btw: your english is even worse than mine, not thought this would be possible^^

Gabe1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
g.crow said:
Gabe1987 said:
I have bricked acekard. I resolve to work again?

dude you are posting are all over this thread, dont you read the other postings too?
smile.gif

get the ak2ifw_update_141x.zip from the acekard homepage and reflash your card on a ds phat or ds lite (not dsi, dsi xl or 3ds).

then wait for the acekard guys the release an update which will work on hwid44, they are working on it.

btw: your english is even worse than mine, not thought this would be possible^^

I can not really English. While translate across the page. .. So sometimes I ask. sorry:(

Maurice0404

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

Last year about this time when the DSi XL came out i was able to use the Acekard straight away on it.

Reading these posts makes me want to wait a little longer until more stable updates are available. I am mostly interested in making the 3DS work with the 3000 odd english games i have.

I have updated an Acekard to 1.8.6 then ran the reflash software . Its all works on the DSi XL although quite a few of the more recent ROMS i.e. in the 5000+ range seem to be freezing. Looks a little more complicated to sort out . Not yet plucked up the courage to pop the card in the 3DS.

Can anyone tell me how you can tell if your Acekard is HW44 or some other code?
closedeyes.gif

Kiroziki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just updated my Acekard with the DSi file and tried run the cartridge on my 3DS but nothing appears, is there still issues with the update or have i done something wrong?
I'm running on AKAIO V1.8.6a and my Acekard is HW: 81

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maurice0404 said:
Hi

Last year about this time when the DSi XL came out i was able to use the Acekard straight away on it.

Reading these posts makes me want to wait a little longer until more stable updates are available. I am mostly interested in making the 3DS work with the 3000 odd english games i have.

I have updated an Acekard to 1.8.6 then ran the reflash software . Its all works on the DSi XL although quite a few of the more recent ROMS i.e. in the 5000+ range seem to be freezing. Looks a little more complicated to sort out . Not yet plucked up the courage to pop the card in the 3DS.

Can anyone tell me how you can tell if your Acekard is HW44 or some other code?
closedeyes.gif

Load up your acekard/akaio, press start, go to "more", go to "help" and at the bottom you'll see the akaio version along with your hwid.

mine reads as; AKAIO v1.8.6 HW: 81

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@kiroziki

did you not read the posts that it was possibly the DS update file and not the dsi

and that if you updated it in a dsi, youve probably fkded ur flaskcard right now? and will have to pray acekard release a fix!

and muarice. my GF has been olayingbit fine on her 3DS since friday and no problems for her.its been working fine

Kiroziki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, my card works fine on my DSi, i did try the update on a DS Lite using the DS Lite file and yet still made no difference what so ever.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kiroziki
Please let us know if the fix posted above works. Last night I updated my Acekard with the fix(I used my Dsi XL to do it) I had already put in AKAIO 1.8.6a into it..my games were in there as well, then I went ahead and updated..everything went smoothly, it rebooted, and the card now shows up in japanese which I Have no issue with and my games work..just want to be sure when I get my 3DS system that it will work with that..I assume I did everything right..did I?

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All this stuff about flash cards bricking the 3DS makes me kinda worried but since no one here has experienced anything like that its probably a bunch of BS anyway, just want to be sure I did everything correctly that I posted above. I already ordered the system from amazon.com should be here in a few days

sasigns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for being a total noob but I have the ace card 2I I have the 1.8 on it and it works fine in my dsi how do I get it to work for the 3ds playing the dsi games? do I need any special programs and such? it recognizes the card but then goes to an error once selected

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkranboria said:
I used the DSL version on my DSL and my HWID is 8181.

However, when the update was finished I tried it in my 3DS it had DOASU as the game and when I booted it, it said something along the lines of "Blah blah blah error occurred resort to manual"
When trying it in my DSL, DORASU is the game and it boots to a white screen. I tried removing the firmware files and putting them back on with no luck.

Suggestion pl0xorz?QUOTE(Kiroziki @ Mar 27 2011, 03:13 PM) I just updated my Acekard with the DSi file and tried run the cartridge on my 3DS but nothing appears, is there still issues with the update or have i done something wrong?
I'm running on AKAIO V1.8.6a and my Acekard is HW: 81
Well I'm happy I didn't update my bootstrap yet. Anyone have any ideas of why this is happening to people? ATM I am sticking with my XL until May so I'm going to hold off updating for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40