???????????????

Data could not be read.
Please turn off the power
and reinsert the card.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a new fake bootstap? (ie before you run it and it gives you the error, what game does it appear as in the menu?)

jabato

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Is there a new fake bootstap? (ie before you run it and it gives you the error, what game does it appear as in the menu?)

A japanese game ,"DORASU", but in 3ds still appear acekard icon

PD: Sorry DORASU are the makers, the name is Atamade DO! Kotenco

Riku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
icon%20of%20acekard2i.jpg

Atama de DO! Kotenko Kotenko DORASU

Kurems

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have received two European 3DSes (Black Onyx and Blue Colbalt) at the moment.
With an AceKard 2i freshly flashed with this update, my microSDHC just formatted and AKAIO 1.8.6a, I have no problem at all!

Eventually try to reflash your AceKard 2i, guys!

I have also tested the card on my Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite and Nintendo DSi XL with the update!
I'm updating some friends' cards right now and no black screen ou error have appeared on their systems.

If you want some more technical information and/or pictures, just wait a few more hours because I'm not at my home now...

jabato

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kurems said:
I have received two European 3DSes (Black Onyx and Blue Colbalt) at the moment.
With an AceKard 2i freshly flashed with this update, my microSDHC just formatted and AKAIO 1.8.6a, I have no problem at all!

Eventually try to reflash your AceKard 2i, guys!

I have also tested the card on my Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite and Nintendo DSi XL with the update!
I'm updating some friends' cards right now and no black screen ou error have appeared on their systems.

If you want some more technical information and/or pictures, just wait a few more hours because I'm not at my home now...

Whats your hw id?

Mine is HWID 44. Still having same problem

D

Deleted User

Can someone upload the updater file for the DS Lite (as in, the one you run on a Lite to let it work on 3DS) to somewhere like Mediafire? I can only find the DSi one. Cheers.

Firipu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried the update.

On my Jap 3DS the card really shows up as an AK2i... With the logo and everything.

It doesn't actually boot though, the DS gives an error message and I have to reboot it.

The AK2i also shows up in my activity log sadly enough. Haven't found a way to remove it. (without resetting my entire 3DS)
frown.gif

Time to try to reformat the card entirely.

YOSHI462

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I foud a way to make it work:

-dl ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1.nds
-put it on the micro sd
- used my phat to launch the file and update (had no error: 100% and powered off the phat)

after that the flashcard wasn't working anymore. The icon had become the japanese weird thing and when trying to launch it i just got a black screen.

So i erased everything from the micro sd (only firmware related, not the games, including the ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1.nds) and installed the new akaio firmware.

Now it's working on my 3DS
smile.gif

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
are people actually risking this?
using flash cards on their 3ds's?

i played some pokemon white last night on my 3ds and had to stop, the graphics are horrible. will never be playing ds games on my 3ds, sticking to the dsixl!!!

D

Deleted User

YOSHI462 said:
I foud a way to make it work:

-dl ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1.nds
-put it on the micro sd
- used my phat to launch the file and update (had no error: 100% and powered off the phat)

after that the flashcard wasn't working anymore. The icon had become the japanese weird thing and when trying to launch it i just got a black screen.

So i erased everything from the micro sd (only firmware related, not the games, including the ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1.nds) and installed the new akaio firmware.

Now it's working on my 3DS
smile.gif
Can you link me to the Acekard update file?

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Firipu said:
Just tried the update.

On my Jap 3DS the card really shows up as an AK2i... With the logo and everything.

It doesn't actually boot though, the DS gives an error message and I have to reboot it.

The AK2i also shows up in my activity log sadly enough. Haven't found a way to remove it. (without resetting my entire 3DS)
frown.gif

Time to try to reformat the card entirely.

Go to your activity log, then select software libary. Tap the AK2i icon then the bin icon in the bottom right corner then select yes and then delete. That should remove it

D

Deleted User

So to confirm, the update file that needs to be ran on the DSi also works fine using a Lite or Phat?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Raising you made me feel like you owe me money