Hacking Acekard 2i 3DS 3.0 update out

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't update my ak2i I press start nothing happens its still the ak2i that is upgradeable to the highest but the files well not let me update my card my 3ds is not letting me do so why (?) What im I doing wrong Gerrr.

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
Confirmed on an NTSC 3ds...
Just updated the ak2i, now it says "The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian, Disney Interactive Studios"
And updated the firmware of the 3ds right after and it works...
(The card was inside the whole time, I guess it doesn't matter)

swarmster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can't update my ak2i I press start nothing happens its still the ak2i that is upgradeable to the highest but the files well not let me update my card my 3ds is not letting me do so why (?) What im I doing wrong Gerrr.

You put the .nds in the root of your SD card, and then run it like a game (press A).

Maybe it's just been a while, but the readme has some instructions I don't recall for DS and DSL users:

"If you're using ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSL.nds on your DSphat or DSL, please eject your AK2i and reinsert it after the update program is running. Then press B, then press START key to finish update."

As opposed to just hitting Start on other devices.

chillerbass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mine won't update as well on my 3ds 2.1.0.4 e and also on a ds xl 1.4.1 :(

Just press start and nothing happens

I updated the acekard last Thursday to play on the 2.1.0.4
But can't update to the latest
the cards a hw8181

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
hi... my 3DS is on 2.2-04... can i run this acekard2i update on my 3DS or do i have to run it on my DLS to update my acekard2i?

also, which file do i use to update it please on the DLS? is it the ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSL.nds to update my card, then insert it into my 3DS?

or do i need to run the ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSi_and_DSXL_and3DS.nds file on the DLS to update my acekard2i and then insert it into my 3DS?

do you choose what file to use depending on what machine you are running the update on... or do you choose the update file based on what machine you are gonna use the acekard2i on after update?

chillerbass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mine won't update as well on my 3ds 2.1.0.4 e and also on a ds xl 1.4.1 :(

Just press start and nothing happens

I updated the acekard last Thursday to play on the 2.1.0.4
But can't update to the latest
the cards a hw8181

OK i just tried a different micro sd card and it updated fine both sd cards are non branded
both 8gb but ones class 4 (one that worked) and a class 6 (didnt work)

very strange oh well im good to go :)

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
yep.. because my 3DS was already 2.2-04.... i updated it to 3.0-5.
Then put the ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSL.nds file onto my Acekard2i and inserted into my DSL.
Then ran the update.

Inserted the Acekard2i back into my 3DS and works great! :)

vankrist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ohh man! Acekard rlz (3DS E)!

I bought today an Ace3D, but i think this now is unsefull, so if anybody wants one, contact me please! :D

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm re-posting this here, since no one is answering me in the other topic...
Just a stupid question... Should I update the 3ds with the
Super mario 3D land update, before updating it with the new
update? Or I can skip it and go straight for the last one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1