Hacking acekard 2 pokeshifter problem

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
We recently tried with my cousins to transfer pokemon from my heart gold in rom to his pokemon black with his ds by using the acekard 2 with hear gold on it both heart gold and black are europe version but the transfer won't happen beaxuse it says not compaitble game card. What must we do to overcome this?
PS: We both are using a ds lite.

Z

Zorua

You need download play for poketransfer. Hence, it will only work with the official game as the flashcarts don't have the header information and whatnot.

Z

Zorua

azerty123456789 said:
but acekard 2supports download play wy doens't it work then?
Because this isn't the normal download play. In this case the older ds pokemon games(pearl, diamond, platinum, heart gold, soul silver) need to be original simply because black/white scans the game in the other ds and if the header information isn't the same as the games listed above, it gives you an error.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Zorua, I think you confused him by bringing up Download Play.
tongue.gif

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
what if i take two flashcarts one white pokemon white/black as rom (the r4 specificaly) and then heart gold on the acekard?
Won't that work so I can transfer with trade fuction in the pokemon centers?

Z

Zorua

azerty123456789 said:
what if i take two flashcarts one white pokemon white/black as rom (the r4 specificaly) and then heart gold on the acekard?
Won't that work so I can transfer with trade fuction in the pokemon centers?
Nope it won't work. You can't trade with older games because new pokemon were introduced in black/white.

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You got my question wrong I mean transfereing pokemon torught the pokeshifter while the tow games in pokemon black/white and heartgold are roms and then transfer the pokemon the rom to the orginal card of pokemon balck/white?
Will that work?

Z

Zorua

azerty123456789 said:
Oh come on i have al this pokmeon on heartgold and i even cant transfer it? Damnit why does nintendo make i tshuc har d way to do is there no other way to transfer those pokemon over?
There is a way but its kinda complicated. First, you need to backup your black sav using NDS Backup tool wifi. Then, you need to open your heart gold sav using pokesav and you need to export your pokemon Then, you need to open your black sav using pokesav and inject your pokemon into it. Finally, you need to restore your black sav using the tool which you used to back it up.

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
But i dotn have to backup the roiginal then if just use pokesav for the transfer between roms.
The trade form blackk/white rom to the orignal then I don't need to backup the game right because i have an other save file for the rom.
And the pokemon will then be added to the pokedex directly on the orginal becuase if you just set the pokemon to you boxes by pokesav they wont be added to the pokedex.

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh thanks dor the link so you can transfer pokemon for gen 4 to gen 5 by a fake gts but i saw a poketransfer option next que to gts donwload how does that option then work?

macro

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone tried that link's method? I also want to trade from a retail pokemon black to a rom version gen 4 game and would like to know. Also is it possible to trade between a retail and a rom with black and white?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1