Hacking Acekard 2 is...ailing

RoboClover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*babbling* So the other day, i pick up my DS to play some Mario Kart, no big deal. But i turn it on and select my Acekard2 (which has served me faithfully and unerringly for about 6 months or so) and get "FAT Error".

...what? My little $23 wonder wasnt working. So i saw FAT and figured it was to do with the flashable memory. Instead of doing something like getting on the computer and reformatting the card (that would have made sense) i just took it out and re-inserted it. That worked for about a week. Now I just get that heartless 'FAT Error' message now and no amount of fiddling with the memory stick makes it go away. *babbling*

So i went on my computer, took everything off, formatted the card with FAT32 (was that what i did wrong?) and put everything back on. Still, "FAT Error". So whats up? Is there a way to fix it? Time for a new slot 1 card? Something to do with the memory stick?

Using an Acekard 2 with a 1 gig Lexar micro SD card.

Thanks, as always!

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
I had one of my original AK2's go lame on me recently. Pretty much the same scenario as yours.

My advice to you is to contact [email protected] and give them the same message you posted here.

They will most likely replace your AK for you. (I had to take a couple of photos of my broken card, but didn't have to

send it back...and they paid to ship the new one
smile.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.