Acekard 2.1 Cheat Database Problem

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by ZAxel, May 17, 2011.

1. ZAxel
    OP

ZAxel Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2011
    United States
    I'm running AKAIO 1.8.6 on my Acekard 2.1 and I'm having a problem with changing the cheat database. I downloaded the most recent usrcheat.dat, cheats.xml, and cheats.dat from this site and put them on my card. When I try to select the cheat database, I can only select usrcheat.dat. It says that there are no cheats in the database for the game I'm playing (Pokémon: White), but when I check on my computer, the cheats are in the usrcheat.dat file. What should I do?

Thanks

2. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    Try pressing "Rebuild Cheat File". That should fix it.

3. DSdonkey77

DSdonkey77 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 20, 2011
    Canada
    The Peg
    You only need to use one, they all have the same cheats.

4. Masked Ranger

Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 24, 2009
    Make sure that you are placing the usrcheat.dat file in the correct folder. Make sure that your game is a clean dump. If you have modified it in any way, or if it is not a clean dump, the cheat file will not recognize it. If it can't be recognized then it won't show the codes.

Polesmokers version is not the "official" version, SweeTnDs with a CRC of EDCD5161 is. If your game ID isn't IRAO 0F0875FE then the codes won't match and you'll have no cheats available.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice