Hacking Ace3ds Plus - Am I a retard?

sirphayze

Happy camper!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
it depends.. i had an acecardplus too in the past.
The old revision is NOT(!!!!) compatible with the newer 3ds FW!
There is no Upgrade to make it work!

So if you got an old revision of the card you are in bad luck i guess.
Thats the word the support gave me too back then.
old card works up to 7.X i guess - not quite sure anymore
i gave it away to a friend with a dsi.

Thanks dude! Ill mail the company i baught it from since they stated on their site it should work with my 9.5 FW i want another version or another card.

sirphayze

Happy camper!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The dstwo needs to be setup before it can be used on higher firmware. As I mentioned above why not try to set it up first and see if by doing that if it will work on higher firmwares

I dont have a DS atm so i could not tried to down/upgrade the flashcard in any way since my 2ds, and 3ds´s are to high FW

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have a 8.x console you can downgrade the white list

Could you link me to how i can make that?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I dont have a DS atm so i could not tried to down/upgrade the flashcard in any way since my 2ds, and 3ds´s are to high FW

Could you link me to how i can make that?

You can get the cia from the gateway web site and just install it to system nand

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can get the cia from the gateway web site and just install it to system nand
you're assuming his 3ds' are capable of installing anything to sysnand. he should simply try to flash his card using a ds first. he said he has a DS so thats the simplest step for him to take. he could install homebrew and all that on his 2ds with 8.0FW (probably) but that's a bit more complicated.

Last edited by dimmidice,

sirphayze

Happy camper!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
you're assuming his 3ds' are capable of installing anything to sysnand. he should simply try to flash his card using a ds first. he said he has a DS so thats the simplest step for him to take. he could install homebrew and all that on his 2ds with 8.0FW (probably) but that's a bit more complicated.

I had CFW earlier on my 2ds and could just install again. So whitelist is an application that i could use to update the ace3ds card? Or its made so i can downgrade my FW on my 2ds below the block then update it that way?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I had CFW earlier on my 2ds and could just install again. So whitelist is an application that i could use to update the ace3ds card? Or its made so i can downgrade my FW on my 2ds below the block then update it that way?
the way i understand it is. it doesn't update the card and doesn't downgrade your FW. it just downgrades the list that blocks the game (the game that your flashcard is pretending to be) to a list which doesn't include those games.

sirphayze

Happy camper!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe it's Date locked? or it might just be patched by nintendo

Date locked?

If you have a 8.x console you can downgrade the white list
The 2ds i have is on CFW now. But as far as i know if i download the .cia it will only work from my 2ds right? i cant make it work on the other two units i use (n3ds fw 10.28 and n3ds xl fw 9.5)

sirphayze

Happy camper!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://3ds-flashcard.com/blog/

They write this about Ace3ds plus:

"But the only advantage is that,this card use the readonly flash. that’s mean you can’t upgrade this card. You can’t upgrade the kernel, if the Nintendo block this card, you can’t use it anymore."'

So im fucked...

So what card should i get?

R4i SDHC 3DS RTS 2015 semms like a good choice..

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

He said he has a 8.x console. The white list would allow it to be played the first time to set it up. My idea works great and this way he doesn't have to hunt down a ds.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Go to the gateway website and download the latest files. One of them is called bluecardfix.cia. Get DevMenu.cia and install it on your 2DS. Then install bluecardfix.cia on your SysNAND. Now the Ace3Ds plus card will probably work and you will be able to update it using the 2DS to work on your other consoles as well.

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Go to the gateway website and download the latest files. One of them is called bluecardfix.cia. Get DevMenu.cia and install it on your 2DS. Then install bluecardfix.cia on your SysNAND. Now the Ace3Ds plus card will probably work and you will be able to update it using the 2DS to work on your other consoles as well.

Thank you!

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr