Ace 2i and Supercard SD

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by snub17, May 22, 2011.

May 22, 2011

Ace 2i and Supercard SD by snub17 at 6:56 AM (710 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. snub17
    OP

Newcomer snub17 Member

Canada
    So i got the acekard 2i and i installed akaio 1.86 and my test run with pokemon black works fine, but it seems to not pickup my supercard sd on my ndsl. What gives i thought i could use the acekard instead of my superkey so that i wouldnt have to start or transfer my games all over again, and i looked in the wiki but couldnt find how to address this issue.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

2. iluvfupaburgers

Member iluvfupaburgers FUPA Luva

Ecuador
    you can use the same sd card. the thing is that both cards use different firmwares to load games. so if you want to use the sd on the acekard, you need to put akaio on the sd. and if you want to use it on your supercard, you have to put the supercard's OFW in the sd

3. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    I'm assuming that by "not pickup" you mean it's not loading.
    From what I see, you haven't replaced the AKAIO firmware with the SCDS2 firmware when you use it in SCDS2.

you have to use the SuperCard DSTWO firmware for it to work on the SCDS2. AKAIO only works on acekard, as the SCDS2 firmware only works on the SCDS2.

4. snub17
    OP

Newcomer snub17 Member

Canada
    I added the akaio firmware to the SD card and now it doesnt recgonise my supercard sd in slot 2?, also i dont think the acekard supports real time save but how can i exit out of the game and back to the menu as well as open guidebooks while playing say pokemon.

THanks

5. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    maybe SCDS2 is recognizing the acekard 2i firmware before it loads SCDS2; which means, you have to exchange the firmware each time.

As for the second question: there's indeed no RTS in acekard. you can soft-reset with L+R+A+B+?. You can't open guides while playing on an acekard.

6. snub17
    OP

Newcomer snub17 Member

Canada
    Thank you for the soft reset, but i belive you are mistaken which product im referring to this is what im trying to get to work with my acekard

[​IMG]

7. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    OH.... sorry

Well I don't think acekard 2i supports that, but it does support the 3-in-1 expansion pack.

I did some research and it seems it only works with SCDS2 or SCDS1

8. Evo.lve

Member Evo.lve All that you could be.

Australia
    It might work with GBAxploader.