Hacking Ace 2i and Supercard SD

snub17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i got the acekard 2i and i installed akaio 1.86 and my test run with pokemon black works fine, but it seems to not pickup my supercard sd on my ndsl. What gives i thought i could use the acekard instead of my superkey so that i wouldnt have to start or transfer my games all over again, and i looked in the wiki but couldnt find how to address this issue.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
you can use the same sd card. the thing is that both cards use different firmwares to load games. so if you want to use the sd on the acekard, you need to put akaio on the sd. and if you want to use it on your supercard, you have to put the supercard's OFW in the sd

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming that by "not pickup" you mean it's not loading.
From what I see, you haven't replaced the AKAIO firmware with the SCDS2 firmware when you use it in SCDS2.

you have to use the SuperCard DSTWO firmware for it to work on the SCDS2. AKAIO only works on acekard, as the SCDS2 firmware only works on the SCDS2.

snub17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iluvfupaburgers said:
you can use the same sd card. the thing is that both cards use different firmwares to load games. so if you want to use the sd on the acekard, you need to put akaio on the sd. and if you want to use it on your supercard, you have to put the supercard's OFW in the sd

I added the akaio firmware to the SD card and now it doesnt recgonise my supercard sd in slot 2?, also i dont think the acekard supports real time save but how can i exit out of the game and back to the menu as well as open guidebooks while playing say pokemon.

THanks

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
snub17 said:
iluvfupaburgers said:

I added the akaio firmware to the SD card and now it doesnt recgonise my supercard sd in slot 2?, also i dont think the acekard supports real time save but how can i exit out of the game and back to the menu as well as open guidebooks while playing say pokemon.

THanks
maybe SCDS2 is recognizing the acekard 2i firmware before it loads SCDS2; which means, you have to exchange the firmware each time.

As for the second question: there's indeed no RTS in acekard. you can soft-reset with L+R+A+B+?. You can't open guides while playing on an acekard.

snub17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
s4mid4re said:
snub17 said:
iluvfupaburgers said:

THanks
maybe SCDS2 is recognizing the acekard 2i firmware before it loads SCDS2; which means, you have to exchange the firmware each time.

As for the second question: there's indeed no RTS in acekard. you can soft-reset with L+R+A+B+?. You can't open guides while playing on an acekard.

Thank you for the soft reset, but i belive you are mistaken which product im referring to this is what im trying to get to work with my acekard

10145388-supercard-sd-adapter-free-superkey.jpg

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
snub17 said:
s4mid4re said:
snub17 said:
iluvfupaburgers said:

THanks

Thank you for the soft reset, but i belive you are mistaken which product im referring to this is what im trying to get to work with my acekard

10145388-supercard-sd-adapter-free-superkey.jpg
OH.... sorry

Well I don't think acekard 2i supports that, but it does support the 3-in-1 expansion pack.

I did some research and it seems it only works with SCDS2 or SCDS1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup