Accidentally updated switch to 13.2.1

Cali408

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I accidentally hit the update for my switch when starting up arcesus and now my atmosphere won't load up. I assume I'll just have to update Atmosphere and the sig patches and I should be fine? Thanks

Cali408

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One last question. Can I just overwrite my last atmosphere folder (don't remember the atmosphere version but it was running on 13.0 ofw with atmosphere) or should I delete old folder and add the new?

Cali408

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone. Updated to latest atmosphere with keys then added the new payload to my rcm loader and everything is working fine again.

Reactions: shanefromoz

Cali408

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now that I have updated there are 2 games giving me a problem. Pokemon arceus 1st said that it had corrupted data. Then it scanned the game and said I had to re-download it but once it took me back to the switch home I was able to start it up and it's been running with no problems. Now grand theft auto san Andreas is doing the same but even after scanning it still does the same thing. Any way to fix it or should I just delete and re-download?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now that I have updated there are 2 games giving me a problem. Pokemon arceus 1st said that it had corrupted data. Then it scanned the game and said I had to re-download it but once it took me back to the switch home I was able to start it up and it's been running with no problems. Now grand theft auto san Andreas is doing the same but even after scanning it still does the same thing. Any way to fix it or should I just delete and re-download?
Just try reinstalling it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwLviMVR9E